Mile High Club (Explicit)

Featuring Kelly Oubre Jr.

"This is going to be soo much fun. Me and my two favourite people in the world are heading to Barcelona. Bout to get us some bitches" Stanley said pulling you and Kelly on the private jet. Stanley Johnson and Kelly Oubre Jr were your best friends since middle school and you guys always went on summer trips. With the guys rookie success they decided it is time to get out of the country and Barcelona was the destination.

"And some niggas for me." you said correcting him.
"Oh yeah. You like males. You should really try pussy sometime. It is one hell of an experience. Tell her Kels." Stanley said while he took his seat.
"I thank God everyday for some. It is so wonderful." Kelly said laughing. You watched back and forth between your two best friends shaking your head at them.
"Been there. Done that. Time to go Barcelona boys." you said buckling your seat belt. The boys watched you in astonishment, trying to comprehend watch you just said them. You laughed at their reactions and started to admire the plane.

The inside of the plane was trimed with beige leather, having four first class type of seats in the front, a long leather couch and two full sized beds in back, with a full equipped bathroom.

"Good Afternoon lady and gents, I am your pilot for today, Captain Joe Simmons and I am joined with my co-pilot Joshua Brown. Your flight towards Barcelona will depart in 5 minutes and the duration would be about 6 hours. There is in-flight entertainment and snacks and drinks on board. Sit back, relax and enjoy your flight." the pilot said on the intercom. You go comfortable in your seat because it was about to be a long flight.

In-flight entertainment is trash. I need some in-flight entertainment. Kelly thought to himself. He was the only one up. He was not only bored but extremely horny. This had him frustrated. The idea of jacking off crossed his mind, but he realized that he had pussy right next to him, readily available. He got up and walk towards Y/N. Kelly remembered that Y/N doesn't like to be woken up so he stood there trying to figure out how to avoid an outburst. Standing over her, he noticed her hand inside of her shirt toying with her breast and small almost inaudible moans escaping her lips. Kelly knew, she was in the same situation as him and took this opportunity.

"Y/N wake up. Go by the beds where it is more comfortable." he whispered into her ears. Her eyes slowly opened and was met by a pair of hazel eyes. He pointed towards the bedroom and she got up and followed him.

Walking into the sleeping area, you were trying to figure out why would he send you in here. It finally hit you, that he only wanted one thing and this was the best place to do it. Kelly's arm wrapped our your body as he started to kiss your neck.

"Not here Kelly" you whined at him. "We can't do this again. Especially not when Stanley is up at front."

"Don't worry Y/N. Papi is going to make sure you are quiet. So now let us get this over with." he said turning you around. You and Kelly got into a heated make out session. Both in a rush, you quickly pulled off your jeans as well as his. He pulled out a condom and rolled it onto his hard member and sat down of one of the beds.

"Come ride Papi." Kelly said pulling your closer to him. You sat down on his lap and attacked him with kisses once again. You slightly got up and pushed yourself onto his full length causing you to scream a little.

"Aye" Kelly said as he smacked your ass. "Be quiet remember. Now ride this dick" You moaned as you started to rock back and forth. Kelly's thrusts were deep and fast creating a steady pattern. You felt your walls clenching around his dick signaling that your release was near. Using a trick that you learned from him, you starting to throw your ass back to speed up the pace making him groan more in pleasure.

"Shit.I'm about to bust" he said before throwing his head back. Moving faster, he let out a loud groan while his seed filled up the condom which caused your orgasm to happen right after.

"I really needed that." you said after cleaning up the mess you guys made. You walked back out to your seat and Kelly followed soon after. When you were close to falling back asleep Stanley cleared his throat to catch y'all attention.

"Next time. Please wait until we land. Now I will have nightmares of you screaming papi in my head." he said shaking his head. You turned to Kelly who had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Fuck you." you mouthed to him.
"You already did sweetheart. But don't worry there is always a next time.' he said out loud.

"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwww." Stanley said going into the sleeping area. "Fuck in here smell like sex too. I hate y'all so much." You laughed at your best friends. This was going to be one hell of a trip.

_._

Because who wouldn't want have sex with Kelly on a plane 😂

Until next time 😊
One Love
-Agape 💜