Call on Me (Explicit)

For brxanab12

Briana's P.O.V.

"Jaysooooonnn" I screamed as I plopped onto his bed. He turned around so he can face me.
"Yess, why are you screaming in my ears at 7:45pm" he said with an amussed look on his face. I wanted him to do me favour, so I rushed over by him.

"You remembered when you told ms that if I ever needed something I could just call on you" I said with a cheesy grin.

"Mhhm, yes I did." My best friend then sat up to watch me fully in my face. I knew that he had a feeling what I was going to ask him.

"Well, I went to salon today, if you didn't see" I said showing off my new hair style.
"Yass boo you go girl." he said in a high pitched girly voice. This made laugh. Moments like this is why I love to call him my bestie.

"Sooo, I sat all day and my butt hurts." I said pouting to him.
"And you want me to rub ya booty for you." he said shaking his head. I nodded my head and gave him the puppy eyes.

"You know, what happened the last time when I gave you one Bri" he said remembering the activities he and his best friend had done. You remembered what happened that night and you lowkey wanted it to happen again.

" So but it really hurts and you give good booty rubs." I said inching up to him. My butt was killing me and I just wanted some comfort and maybe a special surprise after.

"Fine, turn around." he finally said giving up. I turned around and wiggled my ass a bit, just for the fun of it. I heard Jayson chuckled at my action and he start to massage my booty.

We stayed like this for about an half hour, him rubbing my booty while on our phones or having random conversations. But the more he rubbed, the faster my panties were getting soaked. I just needed him right now.

But Bri, that is your best friend.
Yes. My BEST FRIEND, I never said he was like my 'bro' so I am allowed to get dicked down by him if I want to and I will.

I put down my phone on the table next to his bed and sighed in relief. My hand then crept up to his shorts and started to rub his member, trying to get him hard.

"Bri, what are you doing." he said, while he stopped rubbing my booty. I smiled at him and continued what I was doing. I heard him groan which made me smile, because I hade him where I wanted him to be. I then put my hand in his basketball shorts and started to stroke his member. He took a deep breath before looking at me.

"Bri, what do you want? I refuse to finish this way." he said trying to hold in his moans.
"Well" I started as I sat up, still stroking his dick. "Let me ride you and I would be happy." I said looking into his eyes. He gave a quick nod and pulled down his shorts, while i toss my pants and underwear somewhere across his room.

I sat on his lap, rubbing my juices on his member.
"Stop playing Bri and ride this dick." he said gripping my ass.
"Okay then daddy." I said laughing at him. My laughs were cut short when he pulled me down unto his member causing me to scream. He didn't allow me to adjust to him as he was pounding inside of me and it felt so good.

Finally finding our rhythm, I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to ride him properly. Curse words and moans escaped from both of our mouths as we were trying to get a release. Tension started to build ul in the pit of my stomach and tears started to roll down from eyes due to the high levels of pleasure I was experiencing. I was about to warn him about my orgasm but it hit me out of no where, causing my body to shake wildly. Soon after he pulled out and release his seed unto my stomach.

"I guess this add to the list of things you would call me for" he said after we caught our breath.
"You already know it." I said smiling at him. "But I didn't think this through, my booty hurts even more."
"Because I put in that work" he said laughing at me.
"Booooy" I screamed pushing him.

Anytime you need a lover call on me
I'll be waiting
Anytime you need a lover call on me
My heart is aching
Calllllll on me
Anytime you want to
Calllll on me
Baby girl I want you
Uh huhhhhh

_._
I took so long to write this, the aftermath of prom is hitting me so hard 😂
Briana I hope you enjoyed it sweeite, sorry if it is too short. 💜

Vote. Comment. Tell the world about it.

One Love
-Agape 💜