Surprise (Explicit)

For StephsWifey

Bree's P.O.V.

"Hey Dev. I'm checked into the hotel and I got the tickets for tonights game thanks for everything." I said to Devin. I was in the Phoniex for the Suns first game of the season.

"No problem Bree. Tyler is going to be so shocked when he sees you." he said laughing through the phone. "Remember I'll meet you first after the game and take you to him. If anything changes I will tell you.

"Okay and thanks for everything again." I said before hanging up the phone. I wanted to be one of those extra girlfriends and surprise Tyler at his NBA debut. I haven't seen him since I went back Kentucky for my junior year in September and it has been killing me.

Getting ready for the game, I put on his jersey, a pair of jean shorts and some vans, while I toss my hair into a big bun. I grabbed my necessities, such as purse, keys, the tickets and some lip balm and headed to the game.

"In his NBA Debut, #3 Tyler Ulis has now stepped onto the court." the announcer said. Suns were playing the Kings and were currently up 80-75 with 6 minutes left in the fourth quater. I screamed along side the fans since my baby finally got on the court.

"Let's Go Suns" I cheered on the team. Tyler looked up in the stands and I duck so he doesn't see me.

"5 secconds left on the clock and the score is tied 99-99. Suns has the ball but Sacramento has a foul to give. Ulis inbounds the ball to Booker. Booker drives to the paint and passes is back Ulis. Ulis with three. AND IT WENT IN. THE ROOKIE FROM KENTUCKY WITH THE GAME WINNER." The fans went wild. The entire bench ran and jumped him and I couldn't be happier for my baby. He had 7 points and 4 assists in this quater but the winning shot is what everyone would be talking about.

I got a text from Devin telling me to go change and he will pick me up to go the club where the team is celebrating their first win. I rushed back to the hotel to get ready for tonight.

"I know you wanted to surprise him, but you trying to kill him in that dress." Devin said when I met him in the lobby. I had on a red longsleve tight fitted dress and a pair of black pumps with my hair down. It wasn't anything major

"Thank you Devin. You don't look to shabby yourself, now onwards to my man." I said walking out of thw hotel causing him laugh.

The club was live and popping when we arrived. The dance floor was full of bodies grinding against each other while the V.I.P. section was packed with Suns players and their entourage. Arriving into the V.I.P. section I decided to stay on the opposite side from where Tyler was. I was extremely nervous and I needed to relax a bit.

"Why are you watching him like that you creep?" some barbie bimbo ass chick said behind of me.

"Excuse you. That is my man. I have all rights to watch him. Now bye hoe." I said walking towards him. His back was turned to me and I tapped his shoulders. I swear he jumped when he saw me.

"Oooh my Bree. You are here. When you get here? Why you didn't tell me you were here? I miss you soo much baby" he said spinning me around causing me to giggle. I caught the eye of that bitch from earlier and sent a smirk her way.

"What did you do now?" Tyler said laughing.

"Nothing." I said smiling at him. For the rest of the night we drank and dance and had the time of our lives but I was ready to go home.

"Baby can you take me back to my hotel please, I am tired." I said hugging him.

"Okay princess. Let's go" we said our goodbye's to his teammates and headed back to my room.

Back at my room, I decided to take a quick shower, while Tyler was on my bed watching television. Finally getting use to the warm water I felt a body wrap their arm around me.

"Tyler. What are you doing in here." I whined at his touch.

"It has been three months without my princess. I have to spend as much time as possible with you." he said before kissing my shoulder. His hands then roamed the curves of my body stopping right above my heat. This simple gesture had me soaked. My head went back as the pad of his finger rubbed my clit.

"Babe stop playing." I moaned as his fingers trailed up and down my folds. He stuck to fingers into my throbbing heat as he continued to suck and nibble on my neck.

"Oh yea Tyler. Please make me cum." I whimpered. The heat from the shower and the heat from my body had my senses on overdrive. He took his fingers out and press me lightly onto the the bathroom wall. He lift up my leg and slid is member in causing me to let out a loud moan.

"Shit princess you are so tight." he groaned. He started to pound his dick inside of me while sticking his finger in my mouth to taste myself from before.

Wanting my release, my hips jerked back to meet with his thrusts. The water beating down on us added to the sensation of our close hot bodies causing us to release at the same time.

"Ah fuck." we screamed. He slowly pulled out of me and grabbed my face for a another heated kiss. Turning off the water, he dried us off and pulled me into the bedroom.

"What you doing?" I giggled as he threw me down on the bed.

"Don't think I'm finished with you princess." he said before feasting on my kitty. Oh how I miss this boy.

_._

Bap Bap.
Bree I hope you enjoyed it 💜

Until Next Time People of the World
One Love
-Agape 💜