Baby Momma Drama (Explicit)

For SouthAfrioneQueen

Hayley's P.O.V.

"You sure this is okay? I really do not want to be interrupting quality family time." I said to my boyfriend Paul George.

"Hayley don't worry. My baby girl is going to love you. Plus Danielle is no trouble at all. I promise." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead. Iwas extremely nervous. If his daughter doesn't like me,I feel that this is the end of our relationship.

"Daddddy" little Olivia's voice echoed through the room. She was such a cutie and they was she loved her father was priceless.

"Princess how are you doing?" Paul said as he lifted her up.

"I goooooood." she said kissing his cheek. Following in suit was the child's mother Daniela.

"Hey Paul" she hugged him. I noticed the grib on him was a little tight, but it is not a big deal. They have a close connection I hope.

"Daniela,Olivia. I want you to meet Hayley" he said pointing over to me.

"Hey" I waved back. Daniela gave me a stink look. Oh no. This is going to be problems.

"Hiiiiii Hayleyy" Olivia said running towards me after Paul put her down.

"Hiiiiii Olivia. How are you doing sweetie." I asked stooping down to her.

"I am reallly gooood. And you are really pretty." Olivia said as she admires me. My face turned red a little. I am not use to this, especially not from a child.

"Yess she is pretty." Paul said winking at me. I laughed as Daniela rolled her eyes. I am really not liking this chick.

"Daddy. Is Hayley your friend or your frieeeeeeend?" Olivia asked as she looked between the two of us.

What do you mean by friend and frieeeeend?" Paul asked her as he chuckled.

"Friend is like me and my friend Sandra we are just friends but Frieeeeeeeeeeends are like what you and mommy were." Olivia said as she had her finger on her chin. I laughed on how smart this little girl was. She obviously picked up things fast.

Paul whispered something into Olivia's ear causing her let out a loud 'ooooooo' as she watched me again.

"Paul. Can you please give Olivia a snack? She hasn't eaten for the afternoon as yet." Daniela chimed in.

"And why is that princess?" he asked Olivia raising his eyebrow.

"I wasn't hungry then. But I am hungry now. Let us gooooo." she pointed towards the kitchen. Paul pretended to be an airplane and 'zoomed' towards the kitchen with a laughing Olivia.

"Now you bitch listen to me." Daniela said. I hope she isn't talking to me. I am not the one to be messed with.

"Excuse me." I said to her.

"Yes you. I know you are only here for one thing, which is his money, so step back from Paul." she said cracking her knuckles, like that was suppose to scare me.

"One, I like Paul for himself. Apparently unlike you. Using the child as a gateway to get yourself some money. Two. You are not even with him. There is a reason he never cuffed your ass. And never disrespect me ever again."

"Well at least he still fucking this ass. Two days ago to be exact." she said with a little evil smirk. This bitch is not serious. Who the hell she think she is to disrespect me like that?