The Grand Finale

I'm Still In Love With You featuring Ben Simmons

"And we are arguing because?" Ben said as you two paced around the room.

"Because you don't know how to love me Benjamin. That is why we are arguing." You shouted at him. He gave you a confused look and you just rolled your eyes at how dumb he can be sometimes.

"Okay. So you say I don't know how to love you but you are always by me. Up under me. What is all of that about." he said as he crossed his arms. The way his muscles flexed in his shirt is one of the reasons why he got you like this.

"Because I 'm still in love with you." you yelled back at him. You shook your head at him in disgust as he watched you like you were crazy.

"Woah Woah. Since when are we talking about this love shit." He said as he put his hands up in defense.

"This is the shit I am talking about Simmons." You said pointing between the both of you.

"What are you talking about. You are not making any sense right now." he said as he wiped his hand across his face in frustration.

"Look it is quite obvious we don't share the same feelings for each other." you said as you grabbed your keys and purse.

"Wait what were you expecting from this relationship? I dick you down. Good I might say, I buy you a whole lot of shit and you here screaming like I aint do shit right." He said as he stopped you from leaving the house.

"Look Simmons. I am in love with you but by the look of it you are not in love with me. I don't want all of the shit you buy. I just want some one to love me. It doesn't look like I am getting it here so I am out. Bye Benjamin." you said as you walked out of the door. No matter how much you tried to move on, your heart was still in love with Ben Simmons.

~·~

Sorry not Sorry featuring Kelly Oubre Jr

"Aye Kelly" you yelled as you spotted Kelly Oubre Jr at the lobby of the hotel you were staying at.

"Heey" He said in a weird tone. Kelly watched you as he wondered why only now you hitting him up after all these years.

"What brought you back to Vegas?" you asked him as your bit your lip at him.

"Summer League." he said. He tried to keep his answers short and sweet. He already knew where this was heading and he didn't want to entertain it.

"Oh Yes. You are playing in the NBA now. That is good for you." you said to him as you touched him. He looked down at you like he saw a ghost, and slowly moved your hand away from him.

"I was just wondering since you are in town, maybe we can hang out and such like old times" You said with a smirk. Kelly mentally rolled his eyes at the statement like "old times" . He knew she dropped him because of petty shit and now a nigga out here grinding and doing his thing she wants to pop back up.

"Sorry can't do. I got other plans and none of them involve you." He said as he walked away from you. You stood there in disbelief. You couldn't believe Kelly turned you down like that.