Honeymoon Adventures (Explicit)

For Chelleslayys

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Brandon. Where are we? This place is soo beautiful." I asked him as I looked through the window. We were on out way to our Honeymoon but he refused to tell me where we are going. Brandon turned to me and smiled, but before he said anything the pilot spoke over the intercom.

"Mr and Mrs Ingram, welcome to the beautiful island of Anguilla. I hope you two have a lovely stay." I turned to Brandon who had the biggest grin on his face.

"I am telling you. We are going to have a wonderful time. This place is quite awesome." He said taking my hand. We walked off the small private jet and was hit by the island breeze.

"Aye yo Simba" Brandon dapped a tall dark-skinned guy. "This is my wife Michelle. Michelle this is my friend Simba." Wife. I like the sound of that.

"Nice to meet you Simba." I said shaking his hand.

"Same here. I hope you guys have a wonderful time here." He said letting his thick accent roll out. He helped up put our bags in the car and drove us to our villa.

"Aigh Brandon. The place is all yours. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Shamar is going to check on you guys later." Simba said before he left us alone in this big villa.

"Babe. Hurry put on your swimsuit, we are going to the beach." he said running to the master bedroom after pinching my ass.

"Ouch. Why did you pinch my butt?" I whined to him as I walked in the room. As I spotted him, he was naked putting on his swimming trunks.

"Becaause I married it and now I can pinch it if I want. Duuh" he said now looking at me with a big grin on his face.

"Put on your trunks Ingram. Nobody wants to see that." I said looking for my swimsuit. I felt his body pressed against mine and his member growing by my ass.

"Oh really now." he whispered in my ear. My entire body shivered. He chuckled knowing that he have that effect on me.

"Yoo Ingram. Wassup bro." a male voice said through the house. Brandon moved from behind of me and put on his trunks and grabbed a shirt.

"Hurry up princess" he said before hitting my butt.

"Ayee Shamar. Wassup fam." he yelled as he walked out of the bedroom. I hurried and changed into my white strapless bikini, pairing it with a pair of pink mesh shorts, black tank and flipflops.

"Oh and this is my lovely wife Michelle." Brandon said grabbing my waist as I walked outside in the living room.

"Nice to meet to Michelle. I am Shamar." The short lightskin said shaking my hand.

"Wait. You work with Stan Van Gundy right?" I said recognizing his face. Brandon rolled his eyes as his friend face beamed with joy.

"The one and only sweetheart. The one and only" he said flicking an imaginary collar.

"Can we kindly go to the beach please so I can spend some time with my wife and you go do your hoe stuff." Brandon said grabbing our stuff to head out of the door.

"Continue acting like you never did those things Ingram. But those stories are for the 5th anniversary." Shamar said making us laugh.

On the beach, Shamar left us alone in a private bungalow, far away from everyone else.

"Brandon. Let us goo in the water." I said dragging him towards the beach. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his long lanky hands around ne.

"I don't want to go outside. I want to stay right here and make love to you." he said kissing my neck.

"Brandon. We are in public. We can't do this here." I whined to him. He pulled me closer to him.

"Fine. We not going to do it here, but I am a little hungry." He said pulling down my shorts. I stepped out of them as he untied the string of my bikini bottom. He kissed me from my neck down to my breast. His large hands rubbed up and down my bottom lips, making me moan in anticipation.

"Baby stop teasing please." I whispered to him. With no futher arguments, Brandon went down, placing my right leg over his shoulder and started to feast.

"Oh my god baby" I screamed and ran my fingers through his hair. He inserted two fingers inside of my wet core as he sucked on my clit. Waves of sensation flowed through my body as he continued to pleasure me. As he added his tounge to the mix, I felt my body going weak and his arm hold me up more. Before I could've announced my release my entire body shook and my juices released all over his face.

"Damn. Baby you taste good." he said before kissing me on my lips. I moaned at the contact wishing for more. He handed me over my bottoms so I can put them back on.

"Knock Knock guys." Shamar said from the other side of the curtain.

"I'm about to take you guys to the best food spot on the beach. But Brandon might be full already" he said laughing. Brandon chuckled at the comment as my face turned red. Brandon grabbed my hand and walked us out of the bungalow.

"So eating her out on the beach is completed. What adventure do you want next?" Shamar said rubbing his chin.

"Y'all got any tropical forests down here?" Brandon asked him in all seriousness.

"The fuck you planning to do in there?" I turned around and asked him. The two just laughed and continued walking. I held onto Brandon's hand hoping it aint got none in Anguilla.

_._

Michelle I hope you enjoyed it 😊😊💜

OH MY GOD SHE FINALLY UPDATED.

Yeah fam. I am alive and well 😂. Updates from now on are going to be hella slow because work and shit. (I DO TOO MUCH THINGS)

BUT.

This week I will try posting an imagine every night in honor of my birthday on Friday 😊. Soo look out for those.

Fun fact about the imagine: Anguilla is about 18 mins by boat from where I live. 💃💃. My grandparents from my dad side are from there and I am legit related to 80% percent of the population 😐. Also the two guys mentioned in the story are based on two friends I have from their. So ya 😊😂😂 Ya learn something new.

Requests are still open (eventhough it moving slow)

Vote. Comment.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜