Special (Explicit)

For gzaza168

You are very special
You're special too
Everyone is special
This I know is true
When I look at you

Guiliana's P.O.V.

I was bored waiting for Devin to reach home from his road trip. The Suns just won 5 of their last 6 games on the road and I was ready to have my baby back. Laying down on our king sized bed, I was scrolling through pictures of us. This brought back memories on how we met.

"Oh my gosh Guilliana, you see who is that over there." My friend Jasmine whispered to me sounding a little to excited.

"Yeah. Devin Booker and Tyler Ulis. What is the big deal" I said shrugging it off. Yes they are basketball players but I really didn't see the hype over them. They are just regular people with an extraordinary job.

"The big deal is that Devin is watching you." she said pointing towards him.

"Did you not learn that it is rude to point." I said hitting her hand down. "Plus he is not watching me."

"Uh he is walking towards you." Jasmine said sounding like a pre-schooler.

"Good Afternoon Ladies," his deep raspy voice said towards us. The voice caught me off guard and he had me in a slight trance.

"Hey." Jasmine said looking around. "Um I have to go to the... Restroom come back. I'll see you okay Guilliana." she said rushing off. There was a awkward silence between us that was starting to bother me.

"I'm Guilliana" I said breaking it.
"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he said giving a bright a charming smile. I blushed at his cheesiness

"Devin Booker". He said giving me a hand shake. "Devin Booker of the Phoniex Suns"

"Yeah I know who you are. Not that important until you carry the team to the playoffs. But you know life." I said with my signature smirk. Why not have fun with this situation.

"Oh fiesty I see. What else do you know about me sweetheart" he said with a cocky grin. I chuckle to myself knowing what I was going to either create a friendship or run him away and I was in for either of them.

"Well I also know that your stroke game weak and that you can't handle nothing real. But that is what they say." I said laughing at him. He smacked his teeth and mean mugged me. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay. But you wouldn't be saying that when you get it in the next couple of months. Because I am about to make you mine."

I still can't believe I gave him a chance with that cheesy pick up line, but I do not regret it one bit. He was one person that was extra special to me. No matter all the up's and down's we went through, he would always have my heart. Being the emotional person I am, I started to tear up about him. Tears of joy ran down my face. I truly loved this man.

"Babygirl I'm home." Devin said walking into the bedroom. "Wait what is the problem. Why are you crying?" he said with look of worry on his face.

"Don't worry baby, it is tears of joy. I was thinking on how much you mean to me." I said laughing lightly. A look of relief washed over his face. It was then replaced by a mischievous smirk.

"Well baby girl." he said climbing up on the bed next to me. "Daddy could show you much you mean to him". He pulled my face towards him and passionately kissed my lips. I sighed into it because I wanted this as well. I had my baby back and I needed to to make the best of it.

The soft passionate kiss turned wild as we fought for dominance. He bit my lip causing me to moan and allowed his tounge dominate. Into the deep kiss I pulled off his shirt and roamed my hands around his body, which was one of favourite features on him. He then layed my down on the bed, and ripped off my tank top, exposing my breast and now hard nipples.

"Aggressive are we today." I said laughing. He gave me a smile and started to attack my body leaving a trail of hickies and love bites every where. He reached to the hem of my underwear and skipped to my thighs, avoiding the area that needed him the most.

"Stop being a tease." I whinned. He looked up to me with his eyebrows raised.
"Do you remember the rules? I don't think so. It is Devin in these streets and Daddy in the sheets. Comprendé?" he said staring me down with his deep brown eyes. The way his voice was laced with lust had me on another level. I nodded my head and smacked my thighs.

"Yes Daddy". He smiled and proceed to slowly take off my underwear. The pace was ridiculously frustrating and Devin finds joy when I'm like this. I was about to tell him something when I felt his tounge on my clit. My nerves went in overdrive wanting more but he just kept it there while staring into my eyes. Growing fustrated I pushed his head into my heat and I heard him laugh before he started eating. He slipped in two of his thick digits inside of me.

"Damn babygirl, you tight as fuck." he said before he continued assaulting my area. Between his and fingers and ever so glorious tounge skills, my orgasm started to build up and I knew it was going to be a hard one. My screams and moans filled the room, that I couldn't get out a warning. My body starting to shake violently signaling that I was close.

"Cum for me baby" That was all I needed to hear. I let out a loud scream and all my juices on Devin's mouth. He licked it all up like it was his last supper. He layed down next to me allowing me to come down from my high. His arms wrapped around my body, one hand gripping my ass and his lips on my neck.

"Babygirl you remember the time you told me about my weak stroke game." he whispered to me. I nodded quickly, worrying about how this would turn out.

"Well since you are so special to me. I want to remind you again on how false those accusations were."

_._

I am finally finished with this one. I hope you enjoyed it sweetheart 💜

I seriously get distracted to fast and I need to work on that 😂

Until next time lovies
One Love
-Agape