One Day (Explicit)

For imtheplugbih

If you let that ass spend one day with me
You know how this gonna go down when you come over
You know that I'm a freak
Don't you spend one day with me (one day)
If you ain't about that action
Shawty, if you about that action, show me
Spend one day with me (one day)
Are you about it? Spend one day with me
You know you spend one day with me

The Sacramento King Center had everything going for him. He always got what he wanted and nothing would stop him. Demarcus was hoping everyday that he could see his friend Ksenya. Her presence alone drives him crazy. He knew that one day he would have her where he wanted her and he was ready for it.

"So Ksenya, when are the both of us going to hang out. You know just the two of us." Demarcus said through the phone. He was laying down on his large california king bed thinking about all the things he can do to this woman he was speaking to.

"Demarcus." she said giggling. "You know our schedules clash all the time. I would love to hang out soon though." Ksenya was at her desk, finishing up the last on the paper work.

"Well. I am free today and you get off work in an hour. How about I pick you up and then me and you chill at my place." he said bitting his lip. He hoped that the woman took up his offer. The line stayed silent for a while as she was wondering if she should go. Ksenya thought it was just a friendly thing, plus she hasn't seen him in a while.

"Okay no problem. See you in an hour." she said before ending the call. Demarcus sighed to himself, happy that he took the chance. All he needed was one day with her.

Demarcus pulled up infront of the building Ksenya's office was in and waited for the beauty to walk out in all of her glory. He spotted her walking towards the car as he admired how her pencil skirt hugged unto her thick thighs.

"Can't be thinking about that right now Boogie. Self-control" he mumbled to himself as she entered the vehicle.

"Hey Demarcus." she said leaning over to give him a hug.

"Ksenya, girl how are you doing." he said before driving off.

"I am good, a little tired though." Ksenya said slouching into the seat.

"Are you hungry, I was thinking about getting some chick-fil-a on the way back to my house." Demarcus asked. He was trying to make her as comfortable as possible.

"Yes. I am thank you." Ksenya was in all honesty hungry. Hungry for the D. She thought to herself. She then had an mini argument with her concious about thinking such inappropriate things.

The pair ordered their food and headed for Demarcus's home. By the time they reached to the house, their dinner was already finished. The two entered into his house and found a comfortable spot inside of his master bedroom.

"Do you have a big shirt I can borrow." Ksenya asked. She wanted to get out of these clothes and be as comfortable as possible.

"Yeah. Look here is one." he said taking one of the draw. He handed it to her and she went toward the bathroom to change. He took the opportunity to take off his shirt and shoes and lie down. His member started to twitch at the thought of Ksenya changing. She then came out with the shit falling all the way to her knees but her plump ass was still visable. She bend over to put her clothes next to her shoes, giving Demarcus the opportunity to see what she was working with.

"Stop staring you little perv" Ksenya said laughing at her friend. He put his hands up in surrender as he layed back down.

"Not my fault you come out here with just a shirt and panties on." he said as she layed down next to him. He wrapped his arms around her body, bringing her closer to him.

"Plus you know you fine as fuck" he said whispering in her ear. He started to kiss along her neck, causing her to whimper. Ksenya felt her self getting soaked and didn't want this to stop, but she had to stop it.

"Demarcus, we can't do this" she said trying to break from his spell. He gripped her ass letting a soft moan escape her lips.

"Give me one day. Or in this kiss one night. I will send you crazy and fuck the shit out of you." his deep voice said into her ear. Ksenya was now soaking wet. She wanted this man here and now.

The two kissed as their hands roamed eached other bodies. They peeled each other's clothing until they were both naked. Demarcus then pulled Ksenya on top of him, making her juices rub on his now solid rock memeber.

She positioned herself and slid down his long thick shaft. She let out a moan, trying to adjust to his size.

"Damn. Baby girl. You soo fucking tight." Demarcus groaned as he thrusted deep inside of her. Ksenya finally found her pace as she started to ride him. His member was hitting deep and she knew she wasn't going to last long.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck." she screamed. She grab her two breast and threw her head back as he continued to pound inside of her. Demarcus then turned them around so she can be on his side. He put her leg on his shoulder and slid himself inside of her once again. He sped up his thrusts making them deep and fast and Ksenya's body shook. He knew her orgasm was near and he wanted it to make it the best she ever head. He started to rub her hard clit with the pad of his thumb, making her eyes roll behind her head.

"Oh my God. I am almost there." she cried out. He positioned himself better to get a deeper angle and started to go slow and hard. A loud scream echoed through the room as her juices ran down unto his member. Demarcus pulled out and began to stroke himself for his release.

"Wait." Ksenya said as she turned around. She took his dick and began to suck. Demarcus hold onto the sheet, trying to find stability as she put in work. His seed then filled her mouth as she swallowed it. This surprised him a lot, but he wasn't finished with her yet.

He layed back down and pulled her to sit on his face. He started to lick all the juices around her throbbing heat. Her moans soon filled the room as he continued to lick and suck away. He added two of his long fingers into her warm core and started to finger her at a fast pace while sucking her clit. Her body shook again and all her n juices spilled unto his face. Coming off of him, she pulled him to a long lustful kiss, moaning at the taste of herself.

"We are so doing this again" she giggled as they wrapped themselves under his covers.

_._

Ksenya I hoped you enjoyed it girl 😊💜

Vote. Comment. Check out my new book.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜