My Baby (Explicit)

For gabbyxlovee

We should listened to each other's hearts
Fall in love in ever part
We can make it happen if you bout that action

Here we go again, here we go again
You know you wanna be my baby

Ben's P.O.V.

The days leading up to draft night has been extremely hetic and nerve wrecking. Eventhough it has been stated days before that I would go number one to the Sixers, knowing the business of the NBA, anything could've change.

Luckily for me, I was surrounded with friends and family that helped me throughout this journey. One who was with me through all my sleepless nights and nerves was Gabby. Her parents and mine were friends from back in the days and we have gotten close over the last 3 years.

Over the past week, my feelings towards her has elevated. I always found her cute, but the way she handles things and her caring and supportive nature just had an effect on me. Everytime I wanted to tell her about my feelings, I would chicken out, being afraid she doesn't feel the same about me.

It is draft night and I am nervous as shit. Nobody described this feeling properly. I was happy, nervous, excited and overwhelmed all at the same time. I felt a hand on my shaking leg. Looking to see who it was, it was no other than Gabby with that sincere smile.

"Are you okay Ben?" her angelic voice asked. I shook my head no as the nerves were plastered on my face.

"Ben. You don't have to be nervous. Just know that you are going to be great. And whatever happens remember that your family and friends are here. Remember that I am here okay." she said with a smile. Her words brought me to peace as my heart raced for this girl.

Gabby's P.O.V.

"The first round pick of the 2016 NBA Draft. The Philadelphia 76ers choose Ben Simmons Melborne, Australia, Lousiana State University." commissioner Adam Silver said. Our table jumped up with joy as Ben got up to go on the stage. He hugged his parents and family and hugged me, longer than usual.

"Ben. You have to go on stage" I said giggling at him.
"Oh yeah. Thanks for everything Gabby" he said before letting me go. I was so proud of him. I felt like a proud mother cheering on her baby. He was my baby.

Basically, he is my bae but doesn't know that he is my bae, because if he knew that he was my bae, that would've been awkward but that is okay because he is still my bae. Get it?

"Stop thinking about Ben and let us go backstage by him." my mom said snapping me out of my trance. Yeah she knows that he is my bae. Everyone knows he is my bae except him. Honestly I only caught feelings for him during this week and it has been stressful.

Ben's P.O.V.

The roof deck under the New York City night sky was in full swing with my family and friends having the time of their lives. I was happy because they were proud and happy and I was thankful for all of my blessings. I spent most of my night chilling with the guys or admiring Gabby from a far.

"Simmons. That's my boy" Dejounte said dapping me. He was rocking his Spurs hat and I was glad that my boy got drafted.

"Spurs I see. Proud of you man." I said fake crying. He pushed me lightly as we started to laugh.

"Yeah Yeah. Have you spoken to Gabby as yet?" he said raising his eyebrows. I looked over to see she was talking to one of our friends and smiled a bit.