I Will Always Love You (Explicit)

For NieeNiee

Niee's P.O.V.

"Ayeee. Look at my Queen looking fine as hell, being all smart and shit." Brandon said as he walked into the study, kissing my cheek.

"Whatever bae." I said giggling at him. I turned around to face him and he was looking good.

"Babe. You look fine." I said licking my lips.

"Always babygirl always" he said wrapping his arms around me. "You sure you don't want to come out with us Niee?"

"I really want to. But I am here stressing over this pyscology paper that is due tomorrow." I said as I cracked my neck.

"You know babygirl. Daddy right here can be your de-stresser." Brandon said with a wink.

"Stop your shit boy." I laughed as I hit him in the chest. I got up from chair and headed to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Ooooooh look at that fat ass." he said before grabbing it. I turned around quickly, as he watched me with a cheesy grin.

"Stop it Ingram. Plus don't you have somewhere to go." I said shaking my head at him. He lifted me up so my short ass could meet his face and he kissed my forehead.

"Yess I do. But I have to harass you first. Keeps you young and your blood pumping." he said before laughing. A smile spread acrossed my face at how handsome his features were. I really was lucky to have him in my life.

"Mhhm. Put me down Ingram." I chuckled at him. He put me down and grabbed my ass one last time. I mugged him and he stuck his tongue at me.

"Babygirl. I will see you later okay." he said kissing my forehead. "Don't stress your self to much."

"Have funn." I said as the door closed. I walked back to the study and sighed at all the papers and books scattered around the place.

"Why did I chose this class again?" I said to the empty room. I sat down by the desk and started to work.

It is 12:30 and I finally finished this paper. I can't believe it took me all day to write this. All I wanted right now is some sleep and my baby. I dragged myself to my room and plopped down on the bed. Being bored, I picked up my phone and decided to scroll through Twitter.

"What the hell? No it is impossible I am seeing right." I squinted my eyes to make sure that the picture I am seeing is all lies. Tiffany, Brandon's ex just posted a selfie with them saying "bae and I together forever." I looked up to the heavens praying that Brandon is not messing with that chick again. He already know we don't get along and I am about to go off on somebody.

"Ingram if you don't pick up your phone." I said as I paced around our room. He finally picked up after the third ring.

"Hey babygirl. Is something wrong?" he asked softly through the phone. Eventhough the question was caring, it still made my blood boil.

"Yes the fuck something is wrong Brandon. Why the hell is Tiffany up on twitter posting selfies with you and shit bout bae and I" I said angrily through the phone.

"Bae what the hell are you talking about?" he asked from the other side. I could hear one of his boys in the background asking if everything is okay.

"You know what I am talking about Ingram. And to think that you actually love me, but you out here playing hopscotch with your ex. Nah I don'y fuck with shit like that Ingram." I said shaking. I never felt so hurt and betrayed in my life. Especially after all the shit we went through.