Make Up {Refix} (Explicit)

For Chelleslayys

Dejounte's P.O.V.

"Dejounte Murray. What is this" Michelle yelled as soon as walked into the door. I was happy to see her until she started to yell and shit.

"What is what?" I said annoyed. I was not in the mood for this.

"This. This." she said waving around her phone. "Who the fuck is this bitch calling you her boo huh" oh here we go again.

"Babe, she is just a fan. I am serious." I said trying to calm her down.

"Liar Liar Liar. I know I shouldn't be with you. All ball players just cheat and lie." she said starting to cry. What the actual fuck is going on here. Why is she coming up with these conclusions.

"Michelle you know I am not like that. Shit I am the most loyal person you ever met." I said walking up to her.

"Leave me alone Murray. We are done." she said walking out of the door. I sat down on the couch trying to process what just happened in the last five minutes.

What possed Michelle to really think that I am cheating on her?

Did she really break up with me?

Lord I know she is crazy, but please bring me back my baby.

It has been 2 weeks since Michelle walked out and I have never been so miserable. I've called and text everyday about 10 times a day and I get no response. One of my boys told me that she was staying by her friend Ruth's house and I was planing to pay her a visit right after I finish grocery shopping.

Walking the down the aisle looking for jar of skippy peanut butter, I saw Ruth heading towards my direction.

"Hey Ruth." I said catching her attention.
"Oh hey Dejounte. How are you doing?" she said very flirtatious. If I remember correctly the best friend of your ex suppose to be upset with you not flirting with you.

"Uh Not good at all. Where is Michelle I need to talk to her." I said looking around the store.

"Forget about Michelle." she said putting her hands on my chest. "It can be just me and you baby boy."

"Oh HELL NAWH. Get your triffiling hands off of me." I said pushing her lightly. I rushed off the cashier and got out of the store quickly. I do not need to be in any mess right now.

"Aye bro wassup" Ben said as he picked up.
"Aye Ben. I think I know why Michelle broke up with me. I think her friend told her some wack shit which she believed." I said in disbelief.

"Wait Ruth. I know something was fishy about her." Ben said in disgust.

"Yeah, she came up to me in the supermarket and I asked about Michelle. She told me forget about her it is just about me and her. I wanted to cry." this chick is crazy and delusional.

"What. This girl is crazy man. Look just go and get your girl. But first change into something decent, princr charming doesn't wear sweats." he said laughing.

"You never know. Thanks for everything man. Talk to you later." I said before hanging up. I headed straight to my house to freshen up a bit and look for Michelle.

To my surprise, I saw Michelle sitting on my couch when I walked in.

"Hey Dejounte." she softly said. I ran into the kitchen to put down the groceries and ran back to the living room and give her a big hug.

"Baby girl. You are back. Thank God." I mumbled into her shoulders.
"Dejounte. I am sorry. I should've never listened to Ruth. She got into my head. I saw what she was trying to do at the supermarket. I am really sorry for doubting you. Can you forgive me please?" she said as tears ran down her face. I wiped them away and brought her head up so she can look at me.

"I forgive you. But you have to promise me that you will trust me okay. This is not going to work without trust." I said to her. She nodded and I give her a kiss. Oh how I miss those lips. We parted ways and she had that bright smile that I loved on her face. I took her hand and started my journey towards the bedroom.

"Where are you taking me Jounte?" she asked all curiously.
"To the bed room" I said opening the door, leaving her go inside infront of me, making sure to smack that ass.

"You think, I'm not going to fix you after you left me for two weeks." I said undressing. She had a smirk on her face, knowing where this was going.

"So what are you going to do then." she said sitting down on the bed. She slightly lifted up her sun dress and spread her legs opened, showing me her bare kitty.

Yup. No panties. That's it.

"Head down. Ass up." I lowly growled at her. She obeyed my instructions and arched her back. It was so beautiful it could make a nigga cum in secconds. I prayed asking the Lord to make me last before I smacked her ass.

"Stop playing and fuck me." she said as I rubbed my tip on her folds.

"Your wish is my command." I said pushing my full length inside of her causing a loud scream. I threw my head back at how tight she was. I needed to make this as good as possible knowing that I am going to bust early. I made my strokes deep and fast as I pinned her hands behind her back and started to assult her neck. Her moans filled the room and it was driving me crazy.

"More baby I want more." she said. She started to throw her ass back creating a deeper yet tighter grip. I let out some moans of my own gaining a satisfactory smirk from her. To create more depth and a more intense orgasm for the both of us, I took her leg and placed it on my shoulder. Her head threw back and I swear she started to speak tounges.

"Baby I am close." she almost screamed out.

"Me too" with that her juices squirted all over place, almost hitting my eyes and my seed filled her up like twinkie(💀💀). Her body collapse on the bed and I joined her after.

"Shit. Why did my dumbass leave you again." she said before kissing me.

_._
Michelle darling I hope you enjoyed it 😊

Two in one day 😀😀

Until Next Time Sweethearts.
One Love
-Agape 💜