I Hate You Because... (Explicit)

For xiijordynn

Jordyn's P.O.V.

"And that is why your hair stink."
"And that is why your balls stink."

That is a regular roast session between I and Tyus Jones from the Minnesota Timberwolves. I can't stand him with a passion. He is so rude and aggy all I want to do is punch him the face.

"Awwwe. Look at them. Young and in love." Karl-Anthony Towns said to his teammate Zach Lavine.

"Ew. Ew and Ew. You will never see me with him." I said rolling my eyes. He really irritates my soul.

"Same here. Can't deal with somebody sooo Jordynish." Tyus said shaking his head. I sent a death glare his way as he stook his middle finger up.

"Guys. You can kill each other when I am not there. I do not want to be a witness." Zach said backing away from us.

"But on a real note. Us four with Wiggins chilling at my house tonight. At 7. Don't be late." Zach continued. Karl nodded his head in agreement.

"I will be there at 7, but I have to go now. Later." I said hugging Karl and Zach goodbye. I give Tyus another glare and he stook up his middle finger again.. So original.

"When and where so I can fuck you up in the face. Try me." and with that I left.

Tyus' P.O.V.

The guys were laughing at what Jordyn said. I really do not hate it her, but she always attacking me first.

"Y'all sound like two 7th graders that like each other but don't know how to express feelings." Karl said laughing.

"It is soo ridiculous man." Zach added.

"Who says I like her?" I questioned. Like how did they know. The pair stopped walking, turned around to face me and started to laugh even louder.

"What?" I said confused.

"Tyus. Tyus. Oh dear Tyus." Zach said while putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Everybody knows" Karl said laughing.

"Everybody?"

"Everybody" both of them said laughing.

"Don't worry though. We going to hook you up tonight. Right Lavine." Karl said with a smirk. This is not going to be good.

"Yes sir." he said laughing. Lord give me grace and strength.

Jordyn's P.O.V.

The guys and I were chilling, eating pizza and watching some random ass show on television, when Karl came up with this bright idea.

"Let us play Truth or Dare. No if, ands or buts." Karl said sitting down on the carpert, encouraging the three of us to join him. I was the last person to sit down, dreading what is going to happen.

"I'll go first." that asshole named Tyus said. "Zach. Truth or Dare".

"Dare" he said with an worried expression.

"I dare you to run up and down the street screaming I shit pancakes." Tyus said laughing. This guy.

"What. I shit pancakes?"

"Is that even humanely possible?" Karl asked laughing.

"I doubt it. But then again it is Zach" I joined in.

"I hate you guys." Zach said walking outside.

Looking through the window we saw his lighskin self running through the night screaming "I shit pancakes" Some neighbours peeped outside and one even pulled out their phone. Hopefully not to call the police.

"Great now I am going to get arrested." Zach said as he entered the house again.

"Towns. Truth or Dare." he said sitting down.

"Truth. I don't trust you." he said making me giggle.

"Is it true that you kiss your Rookie of the Year award every morning and every night." Zach turned to him in all seriousness. There were rumors that he did that and I find it quite sweet.

"Yes. Yes I do and I am not shame." Karl said grinning. I shook my head at these people I call friends.

"Jordyn. Truth or Dare." he said turning to me.

"Dare. I aint no punk." I said crossing my arm. This earn snickers from Tyus.

"Mhhm. I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Tyus." Really. Really Karl.

"And I thought you were my friend." I said shaking my head before heading into the coat closet on the side of the living room. Tyus joined me after and the door was locked.

"Hopefully this 7 minutes would go long and I don't have to suffer so much." I said rolling my eyes. Tyus chuckled and just rested on a wall.

"You know Jordyn. I really do not hate you. I don't understand what you have against me." Tyus said licking his lips. That had an effect on me, but this it not the time to be catching feelings.

"I hate you because...because" I stuttered. I never actually have a real reason to hate him and the "my spirit don't take him' saying isn't true.

"Exactly, so you do not have no reason to be upset with me." he said smirking at me. He had a point. He walked towards me and pinned me against the wall. My brain told me to push him off, but my heart and pussy said let him do his thing.

"You know. I think we only have 5 minutes left, and I want to this differently." he said while kissing my neck. I nodded at him, because I was lost for words.

He quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down with my underwear.

"Now. Do me a favour and scream as loud as you can as I eat you out. Okay." I nodded once again and he went to work. This shit felt soo good that my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He lifted up one of my legs and placed it on his shoulder. That is when things got wild. As tounge entered me and he rubbed my clit with the pad of his fingers, I screamed to the top of my lungs, feeling the high waves of pleasure.

"Oh my God, this feels soo good" I ran my hands through his curls bringing his head closer to my heat. Out of nowhere my body started to shook and I released all over his face. He cleaned up the mess he made.

"Zach Truth or Dare"

"Truth"

"Is is true, that Jordyn and Tyus actually liked each other and all they needed was, approximately seven minutes together?"

"Yes. It is quite true. Especially since her screams echoed the entired house."

My face turned red as I heard the conversation of my friends outside. Tyus laughed as he gave me a kiss.

_._

Tadaaa. I hope you enjoyed this Jordyn 😊💜

Vote.Comment.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜