Juke Jam (Explicit)

For mrswade3

We used to roll at the rink
I used to talk way too much
You used to know everything
You couldn't stand me, I couldn't stand you
You said I'm steady playin', but you steady playin' too
Your big brother foot work
Your play sister Juke
The rink was the place but in that space and time I was too young for you
As you were for me, to worry 'bout Frooties and Trues
Till I found out all of the shawtys with cooties was cute
And realized what booties could do

W

hen Kevin spotted Anniyah at the other end of the room, he smiled to himself as memories of his childhood appeared to him. He knew Aaniyah since God knows when. He was happy to see her again, because she had a special place in his heart.

The rolling rink was in full swing as usual and Kevin was having fun with his friends. His friends always used to tease him about Aanniyah which he always used to dimissed.

"Man you ramble a lot when she is around. You like her." one of his friends would say pushing him likely. He would always smacked his teeth saying 'how we couldn't stand her'.

Eventhough the two hardly tolerated each other, they were always seen together arguing about who play to much. He never saw what the others saw,since they were both just young kids having fun. That was until he noticed that booties was something and girls with cooties was actually really cute.

We never rolled at the rink
We would just go to the rink
You ain't buy tokens no more
You just hip roll at the rink
You had a nigga, I couldn't stand him
But when they play "Take You Down", Chris Brown, I am his stand-in
I mean it's just dancing
It's harmless as fuck
Then I put my waist through your hips and your legs in my arms just to harness you up
Then we hit the floor
All the kiddies stopped skating
To see grown folks do, what grown folks do
When they grown and they dating

As the pair gotten older, they distance themselves from each other, but Kevin never stopped admiring her. The rink wasn't for skating anymore, they just use to hang out, listen to music and dance.

Anniyah would catch Kevin watching her direction a couple times, realising that he was growing into a cute young man. She would watch him sometimes but had to keep her focus on her friends and her boyfriend.

Whenever her favourite song would come on, she would have to drag her boyfriend on the dance floor with her. Sometimes he wouldn't budge and just go and have fun by herself. Kevin always took this as an opportunity to dance with her.

"Kevin, you know I have a boyfriend." Aaniyah giggled as they danced together.

"Girl what we doing is none of his business, plus it is just a dance. It is harmless as fuck." Kevin whispered to her. He grabbed her waist as the pair started to dance like two grown folks, as they were together. Kevin knew what he was getting himself into, but it was a part of the complicated relationship the two had.

We've got so much history baby, maybe
Maybe you and I were meant to be
Maybe, I'm crazy
Crazy about you