NeckBreaker (Explicit)

Featuring: Devin Booker, D'angelo Russell, Karl-Anthony Towns and Ben Simmons.

"Kam, you remember how we met." D'angelo said as she sat down infront of her bestfriend of 5 years.
"How can I forget. It was back in 2016. My girls were wild, your boys wanted a piece of them. I think Devin almost broke his neck. It was memorable." she said laughing to her self. The four of them were unbreakable but that night her girls actually found the love of their lives.

The four bestfriends walked into the club with confidence. Their goal for the night : 'Break some necks'. Ranging from different skin tones and hair patterns with their dresses fitting them, show casing ever curve each girl had. Wondering who they were? Well let me tell you.

Kam. That is what they called her. Never ask what is her real name. Trust me. She is the leader of the crew and the one who kept them in check. She was a deep caramel beauty with long luscious legs to contrast her thick thighs, wide hips and big breast, that was all hugging unto a simple outfit consisting of a black turtleneck jumpsuit and red heels. To add to the looks her haircut gave a sense of maturity and her smile gave a sense of love.

Alex. Quiet but deadly. She gives the sense of security to the group, being the tallest. Her pale skin is match with wild curly brown hair,which flowed to her shoulders. What made this beauty dressed in all black, I mean black leather pants, corset and boots, even more intriguing? The deep tones of her accent which portrays her Caribbean roots. Her voice brings you comfort and will put you in a trance. But never,ever get on her bad side.

Bre. The number one example of miss independent. The melanin Godess always stand her ground. Her skin glows in any setting and there is no way you would miss her. Her relaxed hair flowing till mid-back, she steps into the club in all white. The white body con dress helps details every single curve. One thing about this Queen, she always get what she wants.

Niomi. The AfroPrincess. Always smiling, always loving but is the shy one. This sweetheart usual stay to herself and never take risks. Being the smallest in both age and size she has become the little sister they all look out for. Her joy though bounces with her large afro and brown skin. The usual modest young lady was all out. Dressed in a dark blue two piece set showing off an ass that had everyone like wow.

On the other side of the club in V.I.P stood four friends waiting for something excited to happen. Who are these young men? Well they are the future of the NBA of course.

Starting off with the one who the ladies call the Lightskin Devil. Devin Booker of the Phoniex Suns. He had his 'girl' of the night clinging on to him. He was the type to get what he want when he want, and he was not feeling this girl at all. Sighing he turn to look at his best friend.

D'angelo Russell. He might be a little childish but he keeps them grounded. The brownskin young man was just glad to spend the night with his friends, eventhough he was missing his girlfriend who was on the other side of the country.

Karl-Anthony Towns. Always full of smiles and jokes. This cheery spirit will always uplift your day. Eventhough the club wasn't what he expected he decided that he would make the best of it.

Ben Simmons. The baby. The boys always give him advice on what and what not to do, but did y'all not know he was a Savage. A mixture of a joker and silent killer and his stare would either scare you or draw you closer to him.

Now you may ask, why did I draw up this scene. Well ladies and gents, the following will have you slightly shocked, maybe a little wounded. At the end of the night the goal was achieved.

Kam's P.O.V.

After getting a couple of stares, in both admiration and envy, me and my girls headed straight to the bar.
"Girls, this to our friendship and a bomb ass night" Bre said giving a toast. He all chugged down our third shot and headed for the dance floor. Feeling some heavy stares on my friends I looked around and traced them back to V.I.P.
Oh the guys are here nice.
I looked at my girls one last time before slipping out to a special designated area.