Knock Knock.

For hannahbooker_

Devin's P.O.V.

"Yes I am sure I want to do this Karl." I said to my friend through the phone.

"Dude. Flying all the way to Jersey knowing training camp starts in a few days. Do you have to go." Karl said to me, to make sure I was thinking right.

"Yes. I am sure. I have to see Hannah. Plus hopefully she would move to Phoniex with me." I said before letting out a sigh. I prayed that everything goes well.

"Well bro. I honestly hope that everything goes well for your sake. Much luck fam." Karl said before hanging up the phone. I continued to pack my bag, thinking about all the good or bad things that could happen on this trip. I love Hannah so much and I let her get away. The whole fame and fortune thing got to my head that I lost my best friend and someone that I wanted to spend my life with. We are still pretty close, talking and face timing everyday, but it wasn't the same. I needed her in my life. Right next to me. Going through my struggles and tribulations and going through her struggles and tribulations. I just hope all of this doesn't blow up in my face and a trip to Jersey was wasted.

As the flight landed in Newark, I quickly exited the plane, grabbed my luggage and headed for a cab to go her house. Looking at the time, it was 5:30pm so she should be at home. I walked up to her front door and knock.

Hannah's P.O.V.

"I'm coming." I yelled at the person who was knocking at my door. I just put the chicken in the oven for dinner and was surprised by the knocking. I mean persons rarely visit me, especially without notice.

"Oh my God. Dev" I jumped on him as I opened the door. Devin has been my best friend since forever and I missed him so much.

"Hannah." he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. As we let go of our embrace, I let him inside of the house and headed towards the kitchen.

"I had good timing. This place smells good." he said rubbing his stomach.

"Still a fatass I see." I said laughing at him.

"Just for you babes. Just for you." he winked at me. I shook my head at his corny ways and looked for the pot to start my pasta. As I was looking for the salt to salt the water, I realise that is was on the top shelf, which my short self can hardly reach. Which dumbass put it there?

"Need some help?" Devin said chuckling. He stood behind of me and pressed himself on me was he reached for the salt. My body instantly heated up from the contact. What is this boy doing to me again?

"Here you go and next time, put it in a place where you can reach it." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes at him and started cooking. As I was cooking, I would notice Devin staring at me with admiration in his eyes and it had me blushing like crazy.

"Well dinner is served." I said as I put his plate infront of him.

"Well. The Iron Chef has once again, showed of her skills and prepared a tasty meal." He said after bitting into the food. I took a bow and joined him at the table. We had a casual conversation, catching up with one another.

"Wait Devin, I do enjoy your company and the fact that you travled half of the country to surprise me, but what is the purpose of this grand gesture?" I asked as I put away our dishes.

"I just wanted to visit my bestfriend" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Alright Booker. Now tell me truth." I turned around to face him. He looked down at me and licked his pink lips and sighed.

"Aight. So I came down here to confess something." he said. I raised my eyebrow, giving him the notion to continue.

"So. I know we tried this a couple years ago and it was disastrous. But a waved a feelings just hit me like a rock and I just want to say that I am inlove with you. What happened then was a lesson for both of us, so we can grow and understand but right now I need you in my life Hannah. Like I need you by my side. I want to be by my side. I want to try us again. The best friend card is getting played out. Hannah I want you to be my girl friend and to move to Phoniex with me." He said to me. He was actually confessing his feelings. This meant a lot to me.

"Are you serious Dev? I don't want to get hurt again and Phoniex is extremely far." I said biting my lips. A tear slipped from my eye and he used his thumb to whipe it away.

"Don't cry now. Things are different now. I am going to take care of you I promise. I am knocking on the door of your heart and I want you to let me in." he said holding my face.

"Okay Devin. We will give this a try. Screw up and it is over." I said. He grabbed my face towards him and kissed my lips passionately.

_._

Hannah I hoped you in ejoyed it eventhough it might be cheesy af 😂😭💜😊

Devin in the mm thoo. 👅😍. That is my bae #3 guys, though he is a hoe. 😂

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜