Rock With Me (Explicit)

For itsemmaaye

I be checking for you long time
You look good under the strobe light
But even better in the sunlight
Windows down with the radio on
Come ride
Tonight
Don't deny feelings you feel
Just keep trill
Baby tell me what's the deal

It was Friday night and the ice cream parlour, the usual hang out spot, was in full swing. Everyone was there hanging out with their friends, eating some wonderful icecream and listening to latest hits that blasted through the pa system.

Emma walked into the parlour with her best friend Sam in town. The parlour got silent quickly as she walked to her favourite spot. Emma wasn't really the one for the atttention, but she has been the talk of the town for the past week.

"I should've stayed home Sam. I do not like all these people staring me down." she whispered to her best friend.

"Look. All you have to do is ignore them. Plus you are currently talking to the most popular guy in school. You know how people around here are." she said getting up to go in line. Emma slouched in the chair, trying to block all the whispers around her.

"Dude. She hasn't looked your way since she walked in. You sure she was serious about you, or she just playing?" one of Derryck's teammates said.

"It aint your business what we are man. Shit. We just vibbing that is all you need to know." Derryck said to him. He looked back at Emma and caught her attention. He licked his lips and sent a wink her direction, making her blush. Someone in the room noticed and the chatters about the two filled the room. Getting fustrated with the environment he was in, Derryck sent Emma a text and left the premises.

"Took you long enough to reach here." Derryck said as Emma entered his car.

"Mhhm. Nobody told you to park so far. Plus people were following me." she said rolling her eyes. Derryck sighed when he heard that, he was hoping that situations like that would turn her off from him. He really enjoyed her company but he didn't know if she did.

The two sat in comfortable silence as Derryck swished through the city, heading to their private spot. They found it during one of the their dates and that has been the place where they can be themselves with each other.

As he parked the car at their secret location, Derryck sighed, before turning to Emma. He was met with her bright smile and beautiful features that make him fall in love with her more each time.

"You know you are beautiful right." He said lifting her hand to his lips and kissing it. Emma blushed at the contact. The simple things he did, made her heart melt and she loved it.

"But I have to ask you a serious question Emma." he said as he looked into her eyes.

"What is it?" she said as worried took over her face. Derryck bit his lip as he saw her mood change. He just wanted her to be happy all the time.

"Come here" he said as he lifted her and placed her on his lap. "There is no reason to be worried okay." He said kissing her cheek.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to this thing foreal. Me and you. Nobody else. Growing and loving each other. I want you to Rock With Me baby girl, because this ride is going to be something. So would you officially be my girl?" he asked with hope in his eyes. Emma bit her lip and nodded her head yes. Derryck face lit up with the cheesiest smile, making Emma laugh.

"You're soo cute" Emma said pinching his cheeks.

"Girl. What you talking about cute. You know I am sexy as fuck" he said after he smacked his lips.

"Okay. If you say so baby boy." she said laughing as she pinched his nose.

"You know you call me daddy. Don't play Emma." he said as his voice deepen and he pulled her hips down to him as he pressed his body against hers. Emma had a smirk on her face, liking where this was going. She pulled him into a kiss, bitting his lip so she can dominate his mouth. She loosen his belt and pulled down his jeans and underwear making his now hard memeber stand straight. He groaned as the cool air hit his shaft, and grabbed Emma closer to him. He opened the glove compartment and pulled out a condom, handing it to her. She ripped the packet open and slowly rolled the condom down his shaft, making him groan at her touch. Lifting up her dress, she pushed her underwear to the side and slowly pushed her self down on his memeber.

"Fuck." she whinced at his size. This wasn't their first time together, but she never got used to how big he was. He grabbed her waist and pushed her down completely, allowing her to take his full length. She moaned as she trying to adjust, before she started to ride him like a porn star. His grunts and her moans filled the car as the atmosphere became hot and foggy. Sweat rolled down her face as the pleasure we was receiving go through her body. Derryck picked up the pace and thrusted inside of her deep and fast, making her scream incoherent words.

"Fuck daddy I'm about to cum. I'm about to cum" she screamed as she rubbed her clit as he continued to pound inside of her. She let out a loud scream as her body shook and her juiced flowed out and coated his member.

"Fuck Emma" he said as his seed shot inside of the condom. The two layed their until the catch their breath.

_._

I hoped you enjoyed it Emma 😊💜

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜