The BBF {Brother's Best Friend} (Explicit)

For NieeNiee

Niee's P.O.V.

"The 33rd overall pick the Phoniex Suns choose. Tyler Ulis, University of Kentucky"

The entire house went wild. I can't believe my big brother was going to the big leauge. So many people doubted him because of his height but all of us had faith that he was getting drafted tonight.

"My big brother is going to the Suns, my big brother is going to the Suns" I sang jumping up and down around him. Our mom was in tears since her 'baby' isn't a baby anymore. Tyler and I were jumping around the house like two big babies celebrating. His bestfriend and new teammate again walked in on our celebration.

"Congrats bro, we definitely plotting." he said dapping up Tyler.
"Plotting, Scheming everything. I'm in the NBA baby." he said screaming. This cause a couple of laughs and screams from our family memebers.

"I am so excited for this. You guys are going to one of the best backcourt in NBA." I said with a big grin plastered on my face.

"You really think so lil mama" Devin said with a smirk on his face and whole different voice tone. Oh you Booker need to stop... I don't know Bookering.

"Yup" I said rocking back and forth. Tyler noticed the awkward tension and dragged us back to the living room where everyone was. The rest on the night was quite eventful. Our aunts and uncles were sharing old and embarassing stories about Tyler. The best yet kind of weird part was that I kept catching Devin watching me and when he is watching me he would either send a wink or lick/bite his lips. Somebody save me.

"I can't believe you allowed me to tag along with you and the team to San Diego. Isn't this suppose to be like a bonding trip or something." I said plopping onto the couch in my hotel room. Tyler stopped by to check on me before they headed off to their 'special' adventure.

"Yes it is. But you are also one of my best friends and my baby sister. I am going to get tired of Dev sooner or later." he said opening the door to find the one and only Devin.

"Hey I heard that. You know I am awesome." he said walking into the room. He sat next to me and put his head on my lap. We have gotten extremely close since the drafted and I really liked it.

"Mhhm. Awesome friends don't be all cuddled up with their friend's baby sister. I see y'all." he said shaking his head.

"What are you talking about. Me and Nie are homies, broskis. Squad shit all day everyday." he said throwing up some weird gang signs and shit. Tyler and I started to laugh but that wasn't the other reason I was laughing for. He wasn't saying that shit in my dm's the other day, but that is to be addressed later.

"Get your ass up Booker, I don't want to be late." Tyler said going out of the door. Devin smacked my thighs and hopped out of the chair.
"You right you don't want to be late. They going to roast your rookie ass." he said laughing. I smiled knowing that the team will trip on him especially on his height.

"Bye Niee" the boys said leaving the room.

PapiDev 👅😍👀: You know we aint squad foreal. I am going to establish that later.

Me: Mhhm. If yous say so.

PapiDev 👅😍👀: Your brother questioning me who am I texting and I don't want him to see the name I saved you under.

PapiDev 👅😍👀: Later babygirl 😘

Me: wait, what is my name 🙈

He had me curious. We've been talking like this for only a couple of days. I wouldn't think he would change my name that quick.