one.

Jina POV

"Camera, rolling and ACTION!"

Okay, so here i am, filming my new movie and for me, this is the toughest filming ever. There are lot of fighting scenes with my "boyfriend" in the film, Jimin. He's not my actual boyfriend, kay. Well, he has been my closest friend since day one of the filming. He's very kind and sweet but cheesy sometimes. But what's good from him is that he is a good listener and sometimes i called him "Love Doctor" because he's good at giving love advices.

Speaking of love, yes, i am taken. My boyfriend turned out to be Jimin's bestfriend and it's very awkward. His name is Jungkook. We knew each other from a blind date. Okay, maybe you're laughing at this but i am serious. It was set up by Jimin. Once, he always talks about Jungkook like thousands times and said that me and Jungkook would make a good couple. Well, when i heard his name, i imagined a tall athletic boy. But, oh man, he is way better than that. He's perfect. We started to like each other since the date and now we're dating. Jimin would be the third wheeler everytime we go out since Jimin is staying at Jungkook's house.

Okay, back to the filming.

(FILMING SESSION) (A/N : this is just an acting)
"Okay, listen, i know, maybe this is so sudden. But i want you to listen." I said.

"Go on" said Jimin.

"All the times that we spent this past few months has been my most wonderful moment. I love you day by day and I just can't stop that feeling. I am working now, and it seems that I can't put a lot of attention to you. And you know i'm a very hard person so please understand me. So, um, let's.. break up. I know-".

"CUT!"

My line was cut, and I know I made a mistake again.

The producer came to me and said, "Jina, what is wrong with you? You were great at first, but now you act like a 5 year old kid. You've been like this lately. There is no emotion, no expression at all. Who will watch you if you act like that?". He scratched his head means he's stress with my acting. I already tried my best but seems it's not that good. "Okay, guys, 40 minutes break and we're back" shouted the producer.
Everyone started walked out the filiming area and searched for foods. Well, I'm not that hungry so I just took my phone and scrolled to Instagram.

"Hey" Jimin tapped my shoulder.

"Hey" I answered.

"Everything's okay?" He asked.

"Not really" I answered. "I haven't met Jungkook for like 2 weeks and I missed him. This filming takes a long time than I thought."

"Tomorrow is holiday. Why don't you go meet him?" He asked. My eyes jolted up. Oh yes, tomorrow is holiday. How come I forget? My fingers started searching for Jungkook's name and called him.

"Hello?" He answered.
"Jungkookkk, I missed youuu" I whined like a 10 year old kid. Jimin just rolled his eyes.
"Me too, babe" He said.
"Tomorrow is holiday, let's have a date!" I said with happiness.
"Sure, it's been a long time since we had a date" He said.
"7 pm. Usual place" I said.
"Noted!" He said.
"Okay! See you tomorrow!" I said.
"See ya, babe! Muah muah" He did a kissing sound. I laughed. He's very cute.

I ended the call and looked at Jimin. He was staring me with disgust.

"What?" I asked.

He pretended to vomit and said "Nothing"

I laughed "You're just jealous"

"Me? Jealous? Pft, why would I?" He said.

"You just can't do it with Kim because you both are having long distance relationship." I said and smirked.

"No, i mean, yeah, you're right" He said with a sad face.

"Flash news, she will come here in 2 days so better prepare." I said and rested my back on the chair.

"What?! You're kidding me right?" Jimin was shocked.

"She told me and I think she got prettier. You know, living in New York can change your fashion taste." I said

He blushed and started smiling.

I just smiled seeing him blushing.

A few minutes later, people started gathered in the filming area. Means hell is about to start again.

"Fighting!" said Jimin.

I just let out a small smile.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey, guys! So this is my first story. I was just bored so I thought to make a fanfic and so I did. I'm very excited to make this story. So actually this story is kinda similar with a film. And it's Barbie. Yeah, i know. This is ridicilous. But, im speaking the truth. I love watching Barbie and some scenes are quite cool for me to make it as a fanfic. Idk how will this story turns out but I'll try my best!

Don't forget to vote too! Thank you! :)