sixteen.

I sat on the bench and folded my arms.

"I'm sorry, sir. It was an accident" He said.

"Ju-just get out okay. Guards! Take him out!" said the producer. The guards pulled him out and shut the door.

"Urgh, I don't have energy to continue this. Break! 20 minutes!" said the producer.

"Jina" Taehyung called me.

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"Don't you want to ask me why am i here?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. I was going to asked you that" I said. He took me to the bench.

"Um, so. The reason why I'm here is because I-i want to spend more time with you. Jimin told me that the producer was searching for a new cast. And he told me to sign up so I did. It's not that I want to get famous but I want to meet you. The lines and the kiss from the script was unexpected but, actually, what I said is also what am I feeling. I-i've been stalking you all these times. Even when you and Jungkook were still dating until you guys broke up. I.." Taehyung kept on blabbering but I didn't listen to him.

The sentence "I and Jungkook broke up" still make me think. I love Jungkook a lot. I can't even describe it. This things won't happen if Kim didn't ruin it. Maybe right now, I would be spending my time with Jungkook. But there's Taehyung, that always shows up whenever I feel down or sad. He would come with delicious foods and snacks to cheer me up.

"Jina, are you listening?" He asked.

"Ye-yeah, I am" I said and straightened my body.

"So, what's your answer?" He asked.

"Huh? What answer?" I asked.

"You didn't listen to me, huh?" He asked.

"I'm sorry" I said and put my head low.

"I-i love you Jina. Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

hoLD UP.

"Um.. umm"

Kring.. Kring.. saved by the phone.

"Hello?"
"Come outside" He said and ended the call.

Bitch, he's rude.

"I'll be right back" I said.

I walked outside and found him sitting on the wooden chair.

"What?" I asked.

"C-can you please give me-"

"What? Another chance? No, I'm sick of it, Jungkook" I said.

"Jina, I'm sorry. It was a misunderstood, okay? I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I'm so so sorry" He said.

"I bet the reason why you're apologizing is not only because you want me back. But, you don't want the incident in the past happen again right?" I asked.

"H-how do you know?" He asked.

"I overheard you and Taehyung. I don't know what's the incident. But, i bet it's something terrifying" I said.

"Y-yeah" He stuttered.

"Mind tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

"U-uh, I-i, almost killed Kim's sister" He said