seventeen.

"What?" I gasped.

"No, no. I didn't kill her. Sh-she did a suicide. It's a long story" He said.

"Does Taehyung also a part of this?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, he does" He answered.

"You guys are unpredictable" I said and walked off.

"C-can we just get these things straight?" He asked.

"How? I'm tired, Jungkook" I said annoyed.

"Tomorrow? Coffee. My treat" He said.

"Whatever" I said got back in.

"Is everything's okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Everything's fine" I said.

"About the ques-"

"OKAY PEOPLE! LET'S GO!" shouted the producer.

"Come on" I said.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Aye, nice job, Jina!" Jimin said and hit my arm.

"Dude" I said.

"It's very surprising to see you acted very well. Oww, I smell something fishy" Jimin smirked.

"So you said that I'm bad at acting. Fuck off, Jimin" I said and packed my things.

"Aye woman, chill. Aha! Is it because of Taehyung? Do you like him?" Jimin asked.

I hit his belly. "Ow!" Jimin groaned.

"I don't like Taehyung" I said.

"Then what?" He asked.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend" I said.

"Really? Then what did you say?" He asked with excitement.

"I haven't answered it yet" I said.

"Heish, you no fun" Jimin said.

"It's just. I-i still have feelings for Jungkook but not as much as before. And there's Taehyung that always shows up everytime and he always can cheer me up" I said.

"I'm listening" Jimin said.

"I-i don't know. I'm confused" I said.

"Between Taehyung or Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah" I lowed my head.

"You know, think of it quickly, before Kim does anything" Jimin smirked.

I kicked his butt. "Ow!" Jimin groaned. "You can count on me if you need help. I have to go. Bye!" Jimin waved his hand.

"Bye!" I said. I went outside and was going to find taxi. But then a black van approached me and there're 2 guys with black mask pulled me inside the van.

"Hey! HEY! LET ME GO! YOU PUNK! LET ME GO!" I tried to let go by kicking their foots but it's useless. They put the seatbelt on and closed the door. They entered in and dashed off.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHY AM I HERE? I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" I said and was going to took my phone. But then, someone took it and threw it to the back of the van.

"You don't need that" The guy said.

"HEY! Can you at least tell me who you are? And where are we going? And why?" I asked.

He pulled his mask off. "My name is Kim Taehyung and we're going to my house for something" He said.

"TAEHYUNG?! Why do I have to go to your house? I still have things I have to do and finish it off" I said.

"You have some stuff to do" He said

"Can't we do it tomorrow? Or other day?" I asked.

"No. I can't take it anymore" He said

"H-huh? What do you mean?" I asked

"Your work is something simple" He said and leaned closer to me. "Satisfy me" He smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Probably you don't really care about this or maybe you do. About Jina's phone, in the last chapter, her phone was with Kim but she hasn't take it from her. And when you read this chapter, clearly, she picked up the phone that rang from her pocket. So yeah, just pretend that she bought a new one hahaha. Sorry if I make you confused.