twenty.

"Jina, you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"I-i'm okay" I said, didnt look at his eyes. It's just, we havent talked recently so when we talk, the situation is very awkward.

"Want me to walk you home?" He asked.

"C-can I eat first?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Sure. I'll take you to my favorite restaurant. Everything for my princess" He said. I was surprised. I didnt expect him to say that. "Ah, sorry, I didnt mean-, I just-" He stuttered. I gave a small smile, "It's okay". I just dont want to argue about matters in the past, I was very lazy to get mad to him, even though I still fall in love with him.

At the restaurant..

It turns out to be the restaurant that Taehyung brought me a few weeks ago. A Japanese restaurant.

"So, um, can I start?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah" I said. We agreed to talk about problems we've been through and Taehyung.

"I, I'm sorry, Jina. It was my fault. I didnt believe you that time. I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry for kissing Kim. I'm such a bad boyfriend, am I? I-"

"You did this to me. You lied and played to me. For what? For your pleasure. You just want to see me crash didnt you? I was this little game when you got bored. I wasnt good enough to be real for you. You didn't want me to be" I said lazily and looked at his eyes.

He sighed. "No, I wanted you to be real.  I want you in my life, well, I wanted you in my life. I never meant to hurt you. This is not supposed to be our ending"

I fiddled with my fingers. 'This is not supposed to be our ending'. I know, its not.

Funny thing, we both fell in love with Disney. We used to watch them together. Jungkook always said that he will be the prince that saves the princess, which is me and will live together until we die. Do you ever see prince and princess break up in a story? No. Their story always end up with 'live happily every after'. Different with humans life. Different with our lives.

"I-i dont know Jungkook. I dont know if we get back, things will get better" I said. "What about Kim?" I asked. I dont know why I asked about her  But she's my friend. My best friend. And I really do want to say still my best friend. But, I cant after what she had done.

"I've never been serious with our relationship. Because, every night I would be seeing our pictures. But, my phone recently has been full of her pictures" He said.

"What's your relation with Kim's sister?" I asked. He was surpised with my sudden question. But I need to know. Kim's sister has been the reason why Taehyung and Jungkook weren't that close as before.

"Um, its all started with me. I fell in love with Kim' sister, May. She's really pretty and kind. All the guys in my school were chasing over her. But, she didnt accept any of them. I lost hope when I heard about that, because guys in my school were more handsome than me. I was just those nerds in every school. But, I tried. We got to know each other. Even, we hung out together despite her busy lesson's schedule. Until one day, I braved myself to confess to her. I didnt expect for her to say yes, because how she would fall in love with a nerd like me? At least she knows what I've been feeling over her"

"Surprisingly, she said yes and she also had the same feeling towards me. It was the best thing ever. We spent our time together, a lot. Friends in our school were very shock with our sudden announcement that we were  dating, but then they supported us. Until, Taehyung came up, ruining all the things. Same like Kim, Taehyung also kept the same feeling towards May. Taehyung didnt know about our relationship, so he thought it woulb be great if he confess his feelings to May. He came to May's apartment with a bouquet of roses. I was inside the apartment too. Apparently, the door was open so he entered and saw me kissing May" He said.

"It's the same thing when I entered Kim's bedroom" I said a rolled my eyes.

"I know. Taehyung was very mad and punched me really badly. I was bleeding so hard. He shouted things like "Don't kiss May" "Who do you think you are kissing May like that?" "She's mine" and other things. May tried to stop us. But Taehyung kept on punching me. May shouted really loud that time until we stopped. She was crying really hard and I tried to convinced her. She told Taehyung to go, and so he did. He left the bouquet on the table and left. Finally, she told me everything. She had been through hard times. She didnt have money to pay the apartment so she borrowed her friend's money. But she hasnt payed her until now. Her friends used to call her poor girl and girls in my school used to bully her too. Good thing, she always gets saved by the guys so she felt relieved. She said she wanted to die" He said.

"But then, a few days after, I didnt see her in school. I asked her friends but none of them know about her condition. Taehyung came to May's apartment, but there was no sign of her. Taehyung said he saw the bouquet that he brought a few days ago on May's bed with a piece of message. I dont remember the message, but what she was trying to tell is that she wanted to say thankyou to me for everything. Taehyung was very mad that May didn't thabk him anything. I dont even know what V had done to her. He asked May's neighbour, and they said that May had been consuming drugs and until one day she killed herself. No details again. Taehyung said that it was all my fault that May died. Since the incident, Taehyung never talked to me, he also consumed drugs and drank alcohol a lot. I tried to stop him, until he realized what he has done. We got back together, but I didnt expect that the incident happened again" He said.

"So, you mean, the incident happened again, is what we've been through?" I asked.

"S-sort of. I mean it's quite similar. It's not that you're going to die like May" He said.

I nodded.

"So, anything you want to talk about?" He asked.

"N-nah, I'm hungry" I said. There were tons of things that I need to ask, but I'm just too lazy. He already told me a lot.

"Ma'am here's the money" we said in unison.

"Ey, arent you the girl that once eat here before? Im pretty sure the guy you took a few weeks ago is different with this one" The cashier said. Well, fuck.

"Yeah" I just responded shortly. I can see Jungkook was looking at me suspiciously.

"What does she mean? You went there with an another guy?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I mean yes. It's Taehyung" I said.

Jungkook stopped walking and grabbed my shoulder. "Please, just stay aways from him. I'm afraid he will hurt you"

"It's my life. I don't care if he hurts me" I said.

"Jina, please, I beg you" Jungkook said. Then he hugged me really tight. "I love you Jina. Please, please, stay with me" He said and snuggled his head in my neck.

"No one can control what she wants to do. What are you? Her parents?"  asked a guy.