fifteen.

Jina POV

Kringg.. kringg..

Who the hell called me when I was in the middle of sleeping?

"Hello" I said with a sleepy voice.
"Jina-ya! Where are you. The filming will start in 5 minutes!" My manager shouted.
"WHAT?! I THOUGHT THE PRODUCER GAVE US A HOLIDAY?!" I panicked.
"Didn't you read the message from me?"
I stayed quiet.
"I bet you didn't. Hurry up, Jina!" She shouted and ended the call.

Heish that bald man producer. I really want to puch him so badly.

I changed myself quickly. Didn't bother to put on a make up and ran downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"Filming. Why are you still here?" I asked.

"I was going to take to you to my house, but oh well. I'll drive you the filming place" He said.

"Yes, thankyou very much. I owe you" I said.

He just smiled.

"Hop in" He said and drove off.

It didn't take long until we arrived at the filming place.

"Is it okay if I go inside also?" He asked.

"Sure, but don't make noise" I said.

The inside was very ruckus and I tried to find my manager. "Hey, there you are!" My manager pulled me to the dressing room. "Yah! Why are you late? We were panic when you didn't show up!" The manager said and tied my hair harshly.

"Ow! Ow! Yah, unnie! Can you please slow down?!" I said

"Ms. Jina, here's your script. We updated some of the parts" A woman said.

I read the script. "Wait, why is there a new character again? And he also like me in the film? What? This movie is getting weirder" I grumbled.

"Yeah, there is. He just came before you. He's quite cute though" My manager said.

"Urgh" I put my script and drank some water.

"Done!" My manager said and pushed me outside. "Now, let your sparkles shine!" She said and close the door.

I took a deep breath. This is going to be the last scene for the movie. A scene where this new boy confessed his feeling towards me. I have to stay relax and calm. I don't want to hear more critics from the producer because I have enough. Okay, Jina, you can do it, you can-

"Jinaa! Do you know about the new boy in-" Jimin shouted.

"I know, sstt" I hushed him and tried to meditated.

"It turns out to be-"

"CAN YOU JUST SSTT" I hushed him and walked off.

"Okay, chill woman" He put his hands up.

"OKAY! SCENE 1, TAKE 1! JINA SITS IN THE GARDEN WHILE WAITING FOR SOMEONE! JINA, LISTEN! THE NEW BOY WILL SAY SOMETHING SWEET TO YOU AND I WANT YOU CONTROL YOUR FACE. THAT NEW BOY ALSO WILL KISS YOU, GOT IT? OKAY! CAMERA! ROLLING! AND ACTION!

[A/N : Words in italic will be the part of the filming script, but words in normal type will be the real life one. Ok, idk if you get it or not. But lets go]

"Wow! What a beautiful garden it is!" I said and sat on a bench.

"But where is Jihwan? (The new boy's name). He said he'll be here in a few minutes"

"Jina-ya" Someone called my name.

Wait, that voice. I know him. That deep voice.

I turned around and see his face again.

"Tae-, Ji-Jihwan?" I stuttered.

He looked at me in the eyes deeply with no expression.

'Why are you here?' I thought.

"Wh-wh makes you come here?" I asked. I tried to control my face.

"I came to see you" He said and took me to the bench.

"Wh-why?" I asked.

"Jina, see. I-i've been liking you since you and Jimin were still dating. I like you since that. I stalked you very much and I keep on asking about you to Jimin. Jimin would get annoyed but he still calm. But I stopped when I heard you both broke up. I was very sad but I want to make you mine. So, right now, I'm here to confess my love to you. I-I love you, Ji-Jina" He said and held my hands. After that, he kissed me. It's our first kiss. But, I take it as a friends kiss. Until I heard a loud PRANG! It's like a sound of a glass that falls. We stopped our acting.

"CUT! OKAY,WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?!" shouted the producer. I got quite annoyed because I did my best in that scene.

Someone moved forwards. I stood up to see clearly.

"I did, sir" The guy said.

Him..