three.

I woke up at 10 AM. Wow, I'm an early person. I'm impressed. I took my phone and started to scroll Instagram. Suddenly, someone called me.

"What?" I asked lazily
"Jinaaaa, I have landed. Where are you?" Kim asked.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way" I lied.
"Yey! Okay, I'll wait for you" She said happily.

I ended the call. Oh my god, I'm so lazy to pick her up. I quickly changed my clothes to grey sweater and black pants and sneakers. I just did a messy bun because I'm too lazy. I went out and turned the car on and drove off.

I arrived safely at the airport. Why? Yeah, I almost hit a truck because Kim told me to hurry.

I tried to find her, but she's nowhere to be found. From afar, I could see a girl with lots of white shopping bags from different shops. She was wearing a very high class clothes and I could tell by the looks, she's rich. I started approaching her slowly and it turned out to be Kim. Wtf, she changed. She used to be a plain girl that always wears dresses and skirt. She used bandana a lot. But now look at her.

She finally realized me, and waved her hands.

"Jinaa-yaaa, heyyy, I missed you" She said.
Well okay, let me tell you. She was wearing a freaking leather coat in a summer season. Her make up was beyond amazing. By amazing, I mean too much. Her heels was like 10 or 12 cm, I don't know. And she freaking brought 4 baggages. I should give her an oscar.

"Wtf, you bought all of this?" I asked

"Of course, some of them is for you" She answered.

"And the others?" I asked. "Is it for Jimin?"

"No-, I mean, yea, Jimin" She answered nervously. Something's wrong, but I just shrugged it off.

It took 20 minutes to put all the things to my car.

I can predicted the ride will be very noisy and yes, it did.

"Jina, do you know..." Kim continued to blabbered and I didn't listen to her. She's just explained how beautiful NY was and how people were so polite.

"Jina, are you listening?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, yeah, u went to NY and-" I answered.

"You didn't listen to me did you?" She pouted.

I just let it go. We finally arrived at a cafe because Kim was very hungry. The cafe used to be our favorite place to hang out. But since she moved to NY, I've never gone here again. The interior changed but the smell of coffee and pastries was still the same. We ordered some cakes and coffee and took our sit.

"So, how's your work?" She asked.

"Meh, boring" I aswered.

"Why?" She asked.

"There's this line from the script where I've been practicing lately because the producer said I had no emotion at all when expressing it" I answered.

"Well then, why don't you practice right now in front of me? Then I can tell you what you need to improve" She said while playing with her phone. Well, she's smart.

"Okay, then, but don't laugh. Just pretend that you are my boyfriend, kay?" I said.

"Sure" She said.

Phew, okay..

"Okay, listen, i know, maybe this is so sudden. But i want you to listen." I said.

"All the times that we spent this past few months has been my most wonderful moment. I love you day by day and I just can't stop that feeling. I am working now, and it seems that I can't put a lot of attention to you. And you know i'm a very hard person so please understand me. So, um, let's.. break up. I know it's hard for you. But, it's for the best, kay? I love you and I always will." I said.

Kim clapped her hands.

"Well that's imppressive. How come the producer didn't like it? Is he dumb? She asked.

I just smiled. "I don't know, maybe he just needs more things from me so the movie will turn out great" I answered.

"U just need to control your face. That's all" She said.

"Thanks, Kim" I said.

"Well, it's getting dark. Let's go home shall we?" She asked.

I just nodded.

I drove Kim to her house. She invited me to have a sleepover, but I'm going to have a filming session tomorrow so I refused.

Jungkook POV

I stared at Jina's pictures. I feel very lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend like her. I already imagine how I will propose her. I'll do it at a cruise ship and treat her delicious foods. I'll give her roses and things she likes. And-

Kringg.. Kringg..

My peaceful moment was stopped because my phone was ringing.

"Oppaaa" Kim shouted.
I closed my ears for a while because her voice was just too loud.
"Kim? Is it you?" I asked.
"Oppa, how can you forget about me?" She asked with a cute voice. No, it's kinda sickening when you hear it.
"Um, yea, what's wrong?" I asked.
"Oppa, let's hangout" She said happily.
Hangout?
"What?" I asked. I was very surprised. "Don't you have things with Jimin?" I asked curiously.
"Jimin, um-, no. Yeah, no" She answered nervously.
"Well, I have to ask Jina fir-"
"Jina said it was okay. I already asked her. And she said she's busy tomorrow" She said
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yes. Of course." She said
"Um okay then" I said
"Ill text you the place, kay" She said.
"Yea" I answered and ended the call.

Why I don't believe her. I should ask Jina.

The number you are calling is currently available

Maybe she's asleep. But I have this bad feeling about tomorrow. But, what is it?