eight.

^eyyYYYY
---------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook POV

"Wait, babe, are you breaking up with me? Babe I-"

She ended the call.

WHAT?! What just happened? She broke up with me? Like that? By phone? Dang, why did I even chose her to be my girl. She just dumped me like that and said that it's for our own good. Like, tf, I thought she would be my one and only and we even promised to stay with each other until we die. Okay, then, I don't want to talk with her. I'm out.

Kringg..Kringg..

"What now?!" I shouted.
"Hey, Jungkook-ah, it's me V hyung. Can you be more gentle huh?" He said.
"Sorry, hyung. I just got a shitty moment" I said.
"Mind tell me what's wrong?" He asked.
"I'll go to your house. Be there in 5" I said.
"Sure sure" He said.

I took my jacket and dashed off to V hyung's house.

Knock.. Knock..

"Jungkookiee, come on come in" He said and we did our handshake.

V and I are very close so I literally see his house as my house too. Since he lives alone, I can do anything and he doesn't feel burden to it.

"So, what's up?" V asked.

"I broke up" I said with a low tone.

"You what?" V asked in disbelief.

"I broke up, hyung" I said.

"With Jina? Dude are you crazy? I mean why?" V asked.

"I don't know. She said a very long sentences. And the only thing I remember that she said 'all the times that we spent this past few months has been my most wonderful moment. I love you day by day and I just can't stop that feeling. I am working now, and it seems that I can't put a lot of attention to you. I love you and I always will' that's all" I said and fiddled with my fingers.

"Woah, Jina. What's wrong with her? I mean, despite her busy schedule she still can maintain between works and love. Get it? She still tried to have a date with you and spend moment with you. I don't know man. Maybe she just needs time. You still can be friends, right?" V asked.

Friends, huh?

I just shrugged.

"Hyung, I love her. I really really love her. But, now I just seem want to mad at her after what she had done. Said we broke up by phone? What is she? Does she think that this relationship is a joke? Or she just used me as a toy?" I gritted my teeth.

"Okay, calm down. I'll go and try to talk to her, kay" V said.

I just grumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------
Jina POV

Ringg.. Ringg..

Someone rang my doorbell.

Who the heck is it?

I went downstairs. Oh yeah I'm back to my house. After the 'incident' happened, I quickly packed my things and went home.

I opened the door and saw a guy. It's blurry because I just woke up.

"Who are you?" I asked and rubbed my eyes.

"Jina, can we talk?" He asked.

His deep voice. I know him. I narrowed my eyes.

"Taehyung?" I asked.

"Yeah, may I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure" I said.

He entered my house and I leaded him to the sofa.

I brought him an orange juice and some snacks.

"So, um, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Um, it's about.. Jungkook?" He said with a straight face.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked with a worried face.

He looked at me deeply.

"You don't realize with what you have done?" He asked.

"What did I do? I didn't do anything" I said.

He rested his back and smirked.

"Wow, Jina, you're such an amazing girl" He said.

"Taehyung, I-I don't understand" I said with a worried tone.

"Don't you realized what you have said to Jungkook?" He said with a high tone and looked at me. His gaze was so scary.

"All the times that we spent this past few months has been my most wonderful moment. I love you day by day and I just can't stop that feeling. I am working now, and it seems that I can't put a lot of attention to you. I love you and I always will. You know that?"

Wait, that sounds familiar.

"Wait, hold on" I held my head. I know I've heard about that lines before. I even said it.

Oh My God, it's from my script.

"That was from my script!" I said. "But I swear I didn't say that through phone. My phone wasn't with me. It's with Kim" I said

"Taehyung, please believe in me. The one who said that it's not me" I pleaded.
Taehyung looked at me and frowned.

"But Jungkook said the voice belonged to you"

"I was with Kim, my friend, and she told me to practice my lines from the script. And I think while I was doing it, she recorded it with her phone. An-and my phone is currently with Kim. So i knew she was behind all of this. Taehyung, please believe in me" I pleaded.

"I-i don't know Jina" V said and groaned.

"Pleaseee" I pleaded and kneeled in front of him.

"Okay, chill dude, let's just check Kim kay. We have to make sure that what you said is true" V said.

"OKAY, WAIT!" I shouted and ran to my bedroom to change.

A few minutes later..

"Okay, I'm done!" I shouted.

"Come on" V said.

We both walked silently. The distance between my house to Kim's is not very far and I thanked God that the awkwardness ended.

"Okay this is it" I said and took deep breath.

V just assured me with smile.

I approached the door and was about to knock but the door was opened.

"Well, that's strange. She always locks her door" I said and took off my shoes.

When I looked down, I saw a pair of brown boots.

"Wait, isn't this, Jungkook's shoes?" V asked and scrathed his head.

"What the heck" I mumbled.

I entered the house.

"Kim! Where are you?"

No answer.

"Kim! KIM!" I went upstairs with V behind.

I started approaching her bedroom and stood in front of it.

I opened it and I gasped.

What the fuck?
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N : This one is long man