nine.

Kim POV

I was going to the pastry shop to buy some breads for Jungkook. When I passed the neighbourhood, I saw Jungkook got out from a house, which I doubt, it's not his.

"Jungkook!" I shouted.

His eyes widened. Aww, he's very cute.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Ow, I was just thinking to buy you some breads. You want?" I asked.

"I'm good" He said and ready to walked off.

I grabbed his hand.

"Let's go to my house" I said.

"Why would I have to?" He raised his eyebrow.

"L-lets have some fun. You're alone right?" I said.

"Nah, I don't think so" He said and tried to let the grip out of my hand. But I held it tightly.

"Kim.." He said.

"Please. Just come" I said.

He gave up.

"Okay whatever" He said.

I smirked. "Come on"

---------------------------------------------------------
Kim's house

"Come in" I said.

"I'll grab you some water" I said.

He sat on the couch and looked at the interior of my house.

I brought him a glass of water. But the floor being like shit so I tripped.

"Ahh!" I tripped and the water splashed to Jungkook's shirt.

"Kim, what's wrong with you?" He asked.

"I-i'm sorry. I tripped. L-let me help you" I said and ran to the kitchen and took a handkerchief. I ran back to the living room. I stopped seing Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and tried to removed the water.

"What are you looking at? I'm wet here" He said.

I approached him slowly. My hands were shaky when I was about to clean the water. In front of me is his well-built sixpack. Kim, you're so lucky.

I wiped the water on his chest but I still keep our distance. He looked at me while I was wiping the water. Suddenly, he pulled my waist closer to him and our faces were very close. I looked at him, and he also looked at me.

Jungkook POV

My gaze trailed down to her lips. Jungkook, why are you like this? I held her chin and I closed the gap and only looked at her lips. Our lips touched and I could see her eyes widened by my action. I know this is wrong. But I just can't stop it.

I deepened the kiss and I could feel that she kissed me back. Her cold hands trailed down to my chest. I started kiss her jawline. And she pushed me.

"Let's go somewhere private" She said and smirked. She grabbed my hand and took me to her room.

She slammed me to the bed. She unbuttoned her shirt amd she kissed me roughly. I know this is wrong, but my body just cant's stop it. She slowly kissed my neck passionately.

I touched her thighs slowly making her moan a little.

When I was about to kissed her, someone opened the door harshly.

"KIM!" She shouted.

That voice. The voice that used to be my girl but now she's desperate to get me back.

Kim got off from me and took her shirt to hide her chest, because there's V behind Jina. So I also got up and tidied up my hair.

Jina POV

"J-J-Jung-Jungkook?" I stuttered. I can't believe with what just I saw.

I looked back to Kim and approached her. I slapped her cheek really hard.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU JINA?!" Jungkook shouted.

"WHY ARE TOU DEFENDING HER?!" I shouted him back.

"Kim, how dare you" I gritted my teeth.

"You broke up with him, I have rights to make him my boyfriend, right?" She asked with a bitchy tone.

"I DIDN'T BREAK UP WITH HIM. YOU WERE BEHIND ALL OF THAT SHIT" I shouted.

"Why did you blame her when it's clear that the voice was belong to you?" Jungkook asked.

"I was practicing my lines from my script in front of her. And, I saw her playing with her phone. SHE WASN'T TEXTING. I KNEW THAT! I believe she recorded me while I said it! And my phone wasn't with me, and you called Jungkook from my phone. You played the record from your phone, so Jungkook believed that I was the one who said it" I said almost cried.

"It's not true. You don't have any proof" She said.

"Jungkook, please, please, believe in me" I pleaded.

"Enough. I'm sick of it. You're just trying to find reasons" He said.

I was surprised that he would say that.

I laughed a little.

"Okay then" I wiped my tears. "Okay, just pretend that we are strangers from now on. Go fuck her again. Just continue with what you just did. Do what you want. I don't care" I said and walked off.

I turned around and V was just standing there from the beginning with straight face.

"Oh and one thing" I said.

I took of the bracelet from my hand. It's our couple bracelet. Theres's circle on ohr bracelet. Mine was 'I' with a half heart. And Jungkook's was another half heart with 'You'. If you put it together, it will say I ♡ You.

I held it tightly. "See this?" I threw it to the floor. The cirlcle cracked and some of the chains broke.

After I did that I walked off.