eighteen.

"WHAT?!" I gasped.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Sa-satisfy you what?" I asked.

"You'll see" He said and closed his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------
Taehyung POV

"We're here, sir" said the driver.

"Thankyou" I said. "Come" I offered my hand to Jina.

"No. I want to stay here" She said and folded her arms.

I grabbed her arms. "You're not going to stay here. Unless you want to get fuck by some random guys" He said. Finally, she gave up.

"Welcome to my house" I said.

She just rolled her eyes and sat on the sofa. I threw my keys and sat closely beside her and rested my arms around her shoulder.

"Isn't great to spend out time just the two of us?" I asked.

"I wanted to say yes. I always get comfortable with you. But, I'm annoyed that I can't go home. I have tasks to do. And it's many" She said.

"Then you'll do it other day. Come on let's go sleep" He said.

"I thought you were going to give me "works" to do" She emphazised the word works.

"You want to do it right now? This late?" I asked.

"I mean, I don't even know what you will give me. But nah, I'm sleepy" She said and walked off.

"But, shall we do it right now?" I said with a low voice, make sure that she didn't hear it.

I walked faster to her and turned her body around and kissed her roughly.

"Tae-taehyung" She tried to let go but I hug her waist tighter. The more she struggled to let go, the more tighter the grip was.

"Taehyung, stop" She tried to catched her breath until she tripped to the stairs. But, I saved her by holding her waist. Because I'm afraid she would fall again, I carried her to the bedroom. We didn't stop our kiss, and surprisingly she kissed me back.

I locked the door and slammed her to the bed. I unbuttoned my shirt and kissed her passionately. My kiss trailed down to her jaw and her neck, left some hickeys there.

"Ahh, Taehyung" She moaned.

I smirked. "Sst, princess, you haven't arrive to the climaks yet"

I started unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her bra. I groped her breast and kissed her, making her moan. I pulled her skirt and her underwear and threw it. I teased her by putting 2 fingers in it.

"Taehyung, ahh" She moaned. "Tae-taehyung more"

I started caressing her thighs and kissed it. I love every parts of her body, there's this feel where I want her more and more (A/N : *currently praying*).

I unbuckled my belt and took of my pants.

Jina POV

Oh God, this is not my end of life right? I'm not going to be pregnant right? I wanted to stop this, but half of me said don't.

He took of his pants revealing his junior. Not too big, not too small. Like a corndog. (A/N : HAHAHAHAHAHA, im laughing so hard)

But even thought it's not big, the pleasure he gave is 10/10.

While we were in the middle of woo-hoo, my phone rang.

"Shit" He cursed.

I was panting really hard but I just picked it up.

"H-h-he-hello" I panted.
"Jina? You okay?" Jungkook asked.
"Yah, you bastard why did you call me?" I asked annoyed.
"I-i'm sorry, I-i just want to tell you that I can't go tomorrow" Jungkook said.
"Just whatever" I still panting
"Ji-jina, you ok-" I ended the call.

"Who's that?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook" I answered.

"Don't pick his call again. He's a traitor. How come he cheated a beautiful girl like you?" He asked and caressed mh jaw.

I just gulped and smiled a little.

Jina POV

Why do I feel regret ended his call like that? Why now I feel like I-i care about him again. Is it because I don't know this side of Taehyung so that makes me want to go back to Jungkook. I thought Taehyung aould be a nice guy that doesn't fuck girls.

"Let's go for round 2" He said.

"Taehyung, no, please" I pleaded.

"Why not?" He asked seriously.

"I-i can't" I said. "I am not ready to lose my virginity in this early age. Also I'm keeping it to someone that is special for me"

"Just say it, you don't think I'm not special?" He asked.

"N-no, I mean-" I tried to explain.

"You think I'm not special to you, after what I've done all these times?" He asked with a high tone. "Since the day you broke up with Jungkook , I was there for you. I brought you to expensive restaurant so that can cheer you up. I went to ice cream shop a lot of times just to buy you ice cream because I know you like ice cream very much. I-i signed myself up to a drama casting, not because I wanted to get famous, but so I can spend my time with you. I don't care if my act there end up bad, at least I could get to know you more. I truly believe in you and just want to be with you. I didn't get enough sleep because I always think about you. I worried about you a lot"  He explained.

"Taehyung.." I touched his cheek and teared up. But.... why I didn't get butterflies when he said that. It's like, what I just heard was a lie. It's like..... a trick. Is he serious? Or not?
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N : WRITING A SMUT IS LIKE DOING A PHYSIC TEST WTF.

okay guys, i don't even know, how i will end up this story. is it suppose to be Jina and Taehyung, or Jina and Jungkook? Well, actually this is supposed to be Jina and Jungkook's story but then idk what was on my mind, I made Taehyung like the center of everything. And then, I just realized, where the heck is Jungkook? So, then, in the next chapter, it will be the comeback of jeon cena. Please wait and support this story a lot! :) Thankyouu!