four.

Jungkook POV

Next morning...

Ringg...Ringg...

My alarm rang . I grumbled because I'm still sleepy and I need more sleep.

Ringg..Ringg..

"What?" I asked with sleepy voice.
"Oppaa, don't forget today!" Kim shouted.
Shit. I forgot about today.
"You didn't forget right?" She asked.
"No, of course not" I assured her.
"Okay, then, see you later!" She said and ended the call.

Stupid me, how can I forgot. I don't even know where's the place. I opened the message she gave me.

From : Kim
       • Cafe A, Cheongdam-dong, 181
       • 11 AM

I looked at the clock, 10.27. Well, shit.
I quickly changed my pyjamas to white t-shirt, ripped jeans and boots. I went downstairs, Jimin has gone to the filming place. So, I just turned on my car and drove off.

I arrived on time and quickly dashed to the cafe. I searched for Kim, and I saw her sitting at the corner. She was wearing a brown coat with white dress and heels that I can't describe. Is it really her? I approached her and she finally realized me. She stood from the chair and ran to me. The next thing she did, was very surprising. She hugged me. I didn't hug her back. Hey, I have Jina. She is the only one that I allow to hug me.

"Oppaa, I missed you" She said cutely and deagged me to the chair.

"I ordered you black coffee. I know you like that" She said confidently.

Well bitch I'm sorry, I like caramel macchiato. I just cracked a small smile and sit awkwardly. I put my handphone and wallet on the table.

"How have you been?" She asked. "Are you okay?"

She asked me many questions and I just answered with a simple answer. Yes, I don't know, maybe, I know right. I know she's kinda annoyed by it but she just shrugged.

"Excuse me, this is your order. 1 Green Tea Latte and 1 Black Coffee. Enjoy!" said the servant.

Okay, hell is about to come. How can I drink this. If i don't drink it, I doubt she will ask me and force to me drink. So I just took it and drink a little. I almost threw up when I drank it.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly

"Yea, I think I need to go to the toilet for a while" I said. I don't know what's inside but it tasted like shit.

Jina POV

CUT!

OMG, I'm so happy finally I can did the line perfectly. The producer finally praised my hardwork. It's time for break and I rested my body on the sofa.

"You did well, Jina" Jimin said and smiled.

"Thankyou, Jimin. I feel very happy. Well, thanks a lot to Kim" I said.

"You met her?" He asked shocked.

"Yea, why don't you go meet her. I know you missed her." I said teasingly.

Jimin just blushed but he didn't do any action.

"Because you're just sitting there quietly, I think I'll be the one who will call her" i teased and pretend to take my phone and started to searched Kim's number.

"Okay, okay. I'll go call her" Jimin sajd annoyed.

I just laughed.

"Okay, guys, come on, last scene and we're done" shouted the producer.

"You still owe me, Jimin" I said.

"Hey, not fair" He said. And we just laughed happily.

---------------------------------------------------------
After the filming session..

"Bye, Jimin, I'm going home!" I said.

"See ya!" He said.

"Don't forget call Kim!" I shouted.

"I know, kay" He said.

When I turned around, I hit someone and I quickly said sorry.

"Oh, I'm sor-" Oh. It was Kim

"Kim? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to pick you up. You're going to have a sleepover in my house" She said and dragged me to the car.

"What? I haven't said yes yet" I said

"But I know you're going to say yes though. You don't have any schedule for tomorrow right?" She said.

"Yea, wait, how do you know?" I asked.

"Jung-, um, I'm just guessing" She answered nervously.

"Okay, then" I said

She clapped her hands and dragged me to her car. The ride was very noisy. She kept on talking about NY part 2.

You know, it's just weird that she hasn't talked about Jimin?

"You know, I haven't heard anything about Jimin from you. I mean I know you missed him and Jimin too." I said.

"Yeah, there's nothing to say" She asnwered.

"Huh, what do you mean?" I asked.

We finally arrived and she parked the car. She looked at me. "I was thinking to break up with him".

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N : Well this is a mess