five.

"What?!" I gasped.

I broke up with him in the film and now it's really happening in real life. Poor him.

"But you can't just break up wih him" I said.

She got off from the car and unlocked the door. "That's why I need to talk with you".

We went upstairs and she put her things aside and sat on the bed.

"Okay, I know, it's very suddened, but I don't think I have feelings with him again. It's just-"

"He still likes you, Kim. He told me how much he missed you. Every day he would come to me and keep saying how much he wanted to hug you. I ignored him a lot, because he couldn't stop talking about you. And now what? You want to break up with him? Think again, Kim. You-"

"I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE OKAY?!" she shouted and slammed his head to the pillow.

Kim...

"I KNOW I SHOULDN'T DO THIS BUT I JUST CAN'T. I C-CAN'T, JINA" she cried.

We stayed quiet for a long time. None of us dared to speak.

"Then.. what about ... Jimin?" I cracked the quiteness.

"I don't know. I'm scared. I-" She was stopped by a phone call. And it was from Jimin. Oh yeah, I told him to call her. And now, I think it's not a perfect time. Kim wiped her tears and faked her smile. She turned the speaker on so I can hear.

"H-hi Ji-jimin.." Kim stuttered.
"Hey, Kim" Jimin said. "How are you doing?" He asked.
"I'm fi-fine" Kim answered.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
Kim stayed quiet and I told her to speak something.
"Ji-jimin, I'm s-so sorry" Kim started crying.
"What? I don't understand" Jimin said.
Kim took a deep breath and said,"I'm sorry I cannot give you everything you wanted. Thankyou for the time you gave for me before I went to NY. It's very precious for me. I-i can-t explain how I feel very grateful to have you. B-but, it's for our goods, so i thought it would be better if we b-break up" she cried.
Jimin stayed quiet and a few moments later he ended the call.

"It's okay Kim. It's okay" I tried to comforted her.

"Why would you date Jimin when you will end up hurting him? " I asked her.

" I don't know. I'm stupid" She said.

"Then why did you do it?" I asked.

She looked at me with her teary eyes.

"I used Jimin so I can get to know someone" She said in a low voice.

"You what? So this relationship is all a lie. You didn't see this as a serious relation?" I asked.

"No. I don't even like him actually" She said.

Man, I don't know what to say. I want to mad at her but I'm afraid she will take it seriously. Where's the old Kim that always act childish? I missed her.

"Okay, it's getting night. Let's go to bed. Sleep well" I said and turned off the lamp. I don't want to hear more. I'm just sick of it.

---------------------------------------------------------
"RISE AND SHINE, JINA!" shouted Kim.

Wtf. It's still 7 in the morning. Who wakes up at 7 on holiday?

"Urghhh" I grumbled.

"Let's go jogging" She said.

I opened my eyes wide. Running? At 7 am. Is this some kind of what people does in NY?

"Noo" I pulled my blanket until it covered my whole body.

"Come on! I'll treat you foods" She said and pulled my blanket and threw it.

Foods..

"Okay, okay, wait" I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I quickly took change my shirt to oversized t-shirt and short pants and sneakers. I know, people don't wear this when they're jogging. But it's very unexpected so what do i have to do?

Kim laughed at my appearance. "Who the hell wear for jogging?". I looked at her clothes. Pink tank top, black legging and sneakers. She already used her earphone on. The differences is just too far.

"Shut up" I said.

We started to jog. We didn't say anything while jogging. It's very peaceful. Because we're very tired we took a sit at a bench near a garden.

"What's with the jogging? I'm so tired" I said, trying to take a breath.

"It's what NY people do. I followed them." She said.

I did a 'wtf-look'.

"Um, about yesterday. I kno-"

"I know okay. Just stop it" I said. I'm sick hearing her sorry for what she had done.

She looked at her watch. "Let's go back, I need to meet-" Again she got cut by me.

"Your 'someone' that you like so that's why you broke up with Jimin. Yeah, I know" I said annoyed and rolled my eyes.

"What's with you? I thought you will defend my side?!" She gritted her teeth.

Jesus, bless this girl.

"Why should I defend someone that betray her bestfriend's friend. I knew Jimin and you for a long time. So I know who should I defend" I said with a high tone.

"Well okay, go tell Jimin about everything. I don't care" She said

I almost cried. I've never been so angry to her. Her act was just too much.

"Go cry to your boyfriend, like you have one" She said. Her last sentence hurt me.

"I do have a boyfriend. Not like a whore like you" I said. My eyes widened. I closed my mouth. I didn't expect to say that. Not to my friend.

"What? What did you say?" She asked and went closer to me.

"No-nothing" Now I'm the one who couldn't say anything.

She slapped my cheeks. What a great morning.

"How could you?!" she shouted. "Okay, enough. I don't care. You have no rights to control my life. I don't care how will Jimin feels. I don't care who will you defend. Maybe I don't know anything about your boyfriend because I moved to NY. But, fyi, i feel poor for him to have a girlfriend like you." She said and left me all alone.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N : This is a long ass chapter. And guys, fyi, Kim doesn't know that Jina actually has a boyfriend, which is Jungkook. So yeah, Kim acted like a bitch there.