fourteen.

"Look who's here?" Taehyung smirked.

I was surprised that he would come to my house.

"I came for that girl" Jungkook pointed at me.

"You're not wrong? I thought it was already clear. We're end" I said

"No we're not" Jungkook said.

"No what? There is no love between us again" I said and folded my arms.

"Can you just please give another chance?" Jungkook asked.

"Listen. We used to be a couple. A very sweet couple. Everyone were envious of us. They told me that they wanted to be like us. Until I've gone working, I cannot give attention as much I gave before. While I was working, Jimin would be the one who will help me to find the way to meet you. We got caught a lot. But, I didn't give up. I gave the biggest I could do for you. Then, Kim came. Kim ruined everything. She had been hiding behind the rocks to get the chance to get you off from me. Then, what? You left me. You defended her. You kissed her. You hugged her! You held her!" My voice became louder.

"You just treated me like a toy. You hugged me, you said you love me, you kissed me. BUT YOU LEFT ME FOR MY FRIEND AND SEE ME AS A SHIT. YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO PROVE ME THAT YOU STILL LOVE ME BUT ALL YOU CAN DO IS JUST KISS ME JUST FOR PLEASURE" I said and cried.

"I-i, I just want to get back to the old times. When the blind date happened, when we said we liked each other, when we went to the amusement park, when we bought couple shirt, when the first time i kissed you. I just want to be a good boyfriend to you. I don't want to be a boyfriend that kissed you and left you just for my pleasure. I-" He got cut.

"Then kiss me and stay with me" I said.

"I want to but-"

"You're scared that Kim might show up here. I know" I said.

"Just go okay. Just get out. I don't want to see your face again" I walked off.

Jungkook POV

I saw her going to her bedroom and slammed it harshly.

I glared at Taehyung.

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"I came for that girl too" He said.

"What? You like her, hyung?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" He asked.

"Hyung, I thought it was already clear. We even already made rules. We won't be fighting over the same girl again. You don't want the incident in the past happen again right?" I asked.

"It's not my fault. You used to date Kim's sister and now you're dating Kim" He said.

"I'm not dating Kim. I'm still Jina's boyfriend. Well soon to be again" I said.

"Well, I'll be too" He said and sat at the sofa.

"Hyung, I thought you will help me. But why you also like her?" I asked.

"Is it wrong?" He asked.

"Yes! I'm the only one who supposed to fight over her. Not you" I said.

"Then, let her choose" He said.