eleven.

"What?" I gasped.

"U-um, it's getting late. You should sleep right now. Bye" V said and ran.

I just smiled seeing his goofiness.

I took a bath and changed to pyjamas. It's been a long day, I should go to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
Next morning..

I woke up from the sound of the birds chirping. Well, no filming for today. I was very hungry and I went downstairs. I opened the refrigerator but nothing inside. Okay then, no food for morning, McDonald is the best choice. I changed myself to t-shirt and short pants and brought my phone and wallet.

I entered McDonald with a sleepy face. I ordered a burger and a chicken with rice. Who cares if I'm fat? Jungkook used to told me to not eat a lot. But, he's not my boyfriend anymore.

While I was waiting for my foods, I saw a couple making out. I couldn't see clearly because I just woke up. But they made those kissing sound and it's very noisy so I rubbed my eyes to see clearly who is it.

Well, okay, bitch.

Kim and Jungkook.

"Ma'am" I turned my head. "This is your order" The servant said. I just nodded.

While I was searching for an empty table, I couldn't stop looking at them. They held hands, kissing each other, wtf.

I didn't see where I go, until I bumped to someone. My foods fell and its plate cracked. It was very loud. Everyone were looking at me. The situation became quiet. All stares were on me. Including Kim and Jungkook.

Kim just smirked and Jungkook was shocked.

I looked at Jungkook. How come he didn't do anything? How come he didn't help me. My tears streamed down.

"Hey, young lady, you responsible to clean this up! My foods fell. You have to change for this!" said the man I bumped to.

I still cannot let go my stare from Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

My hands were shaky. I'm confused. Whether to help her or not. Kim held me tightly so I cannot do anything. Jina looked at me with her teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry" She said and ran while wiping off her tears.

"Hey! HEY!" shouted the man.

I approached the man. "Here take my money and fuck off" I said.

"And who are you?" asked the man.

"She used to be my girlfriend. But now, I'm thinking to get her back again" I smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N : what did i write