thirteen.

"URGH! I'M HUNGRY" I shouted when I entered my house.

"THAT BASTARD MADE MY FOODS FELL. ARGH!" I shouted and slammed myslef on the sofa. Until I smelled something delicious around me. I turned myself and found Taehyung standing, bringing a white plastic.

"Eat this" He gave me the plastic.

"Ey, why are you here?" I asked.

"Eat this. I don't want you to be hungry or you will be sick" He said

I took the plastic. "You're weird. But thankyou" I said and went to dining room.

I opened the plastic and it turns out to be fried rice and some ice creams.

"EYY, there're ice creams!" I shouted. "Did you make the fried rice?" I asked.

"Yeah, I made it. I bought some ice creams because I know you like it" He said.

"This is so delicious" I said with mouth full of fried rice. "I duon know how you mewd this, but it ish sho delishyes"

"Don't talk while you're eating" He said.

*blurp* Oops.

"Sorry" I said and closed my mouth.

He just chuckled.

"Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream" I sang while opening the ice cream. I took a big scoop of the ice cream. There are some ice creams dropped from my mouth but it's so delicious I don't even time to wipe the ice cream.

Until Taehyung leaned closer and wiped the ice cream. We both looked at each other. His eyes very beautiful, is he an angel? He leaned closer and closer until our lips touched. The kiss was very short.

"Ehmm, *cough*" V pretended to cough just to broke the awkwardness.

I just laughed. "Here have some" I fed him the ice cream.

"Argh, brain freeze" He said and held his head.

I washed my hands with cold water and touched his cheeks.

"YAH! IT'S COLD!" He shouted. I continued splashing him water. We were chasing and tickling each other.

Until someone slammed the front door, revealing a guy.

"Learn to close the door" The guy said.