twenty four.

They looked so sad and gloomy. And they were looking me with sad eyes. What is this? Someone tell me what is happening?

"Taehyung, what is this?" I asked with panic tone. But instead of answering me, he hugged me, really tight.

"We lost him. We lost him" He said but in a raspy voice.

"Taehyung, I dont understand. What do you mean by we lost him?" I asked.

"We lost him. We lost Jungkook. He was on his way to your house. Before he went to your house, he visited my house and said that he's going to propose you. No matter what happen, I cant intterupt him. I was going to stopped him, because I wanted to do the same. I wanted to propose you, but he was already gone with his motorcycle" He stopped and cried a little. "When I turned around and was about to entered my house, I heard a loud crash, and its not that far. I didnt dare to look, because I know who it is. My guess is right, its Jungkook, the one who died on his way to propose you"

My heart almost dropped hearing that. Jungkook, you stupid. Why cant you listen to my words to stay away from me and dont go back to me again. You make me regret with all those rude words I said to you. I was about to enter a new life without any distraction, but you came and once again knocked my heart. I cant hold but to cry in Taehyung's hug.

"Jungkook, you're so stupid. Stupid" I cried and Taehyung hugged me tighter

"He, he gave me this" Taehyung said and took a CD from his pocket.

"What is this?" I asked.

"I dont know. Just keep it" He smiled.

There's something written on the CD.
"This CD is for Jina, Song Jina, the one I love, and always will"