ten.

V and I walked home. None of us dare to speak. I wanted to cry, but no tears came out. Kim, kim. What a slut.

"You just passed your house" V said.

"I know. I'm hungry" I said.

"Come on. I'll take you to a restaurant" V said and walked in front of me.

I juat followed him wherever he goes.

After a few kinutes, we finally arrived at a Japanese restaurant. We went to a table for two.

"Good afternoon. May I take your order?" The waitress asked.

"Um, I'll take a tempura udon. Jina, what do you want to eat?" V asked.

I blanked. The scene that just happened, kept on appearing on my mind. I feel angry and betrayed.

V POV

"Jina" I called her name. She keeps blanking and thinking about something. "Jina" My voice got a little bit louder. She didn't move an inch.

"I'll just take the same one as mine" V said.

"Okay, sir. Please wait for 15 minutes" The waitress said.

Jina still didn't move an inch. I smacked her forehead slowly.

"Ow! What was that for?" She groaned in pain.

I laughed a little.

"That's for blanking while we were ordering foods" I said.

"Then you didn't order me food?" She asked.

"I did" I said.

"Then what did you order for me? You didn't order sashimi right? Or anyhing that is fish" She asked.

"No. You're allergic to that, right? I ordered a tempura udon. Your favorite" I said.

"How did you know?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"You're weird" She said.

"Don't blank again while I call your name" I said. "It's about the incident right?"

"Yea" She said

"Just forget it okay" I said.

Then I felt her hands touching mine. "You believe in me right?" She asked with sincere.

I gulped. "I do"

She smiled. "I have no one that can believe me right now. Except you" She said.

She was really sad. I could see by her eyes. It's gloomy. She looks like mothers that just lost their kids.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll be there to help you" I assured her.

She smiled again. But this one is real.

"Thank you, V" She said.

"Excuse me, here is you order. Enjoy!" said the waitress.

Aftee we're done we went to the cashier.

"Here, ma'am" I and Jina said in unison.

"I'll pay" I said.

"No, I'll pay" said Jina

"But I was the one who took you here" I said.

"Aww, what a cute couple you are" siad the cashier.

"We're not a couple" Jina said.

"We ar-, here take my money" I said

Jina POV
After we ate, we both stopped ny the garden. It's getting late, so there were many couples dating. I just sat by the bench near and ice cream truck and stared at them. V sat beside me and also looked at the couples.

"Don't look at them. I don't you to be sad just because of them" He said.

Even he told me that I still can let my eyes off from them.

V went somewhere while I just keep staring at the couples.

After a few minutes, he came again wih 2 ice creams.

"Here. I bought you this" V said.

"Thankyou" I said.

"Don't be sad again" He said and licked his ice cream. "Come on, lets go home"

We didn't say anything while we were walking. We enjoyed seing the star. It's very beautiful.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at my house.

"Thankyou, Tae" I said.

"No prob" He said.

"Goodnight" I said and walked in to my house

"Jina" He said.

"Yeah" I turned around. And then he hugged me. It was a very long hug but it's comfortable. He pulled from the hug and looked at me deeply.

"Let's do that again tomorrow" He said

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I-i, I might like you Jina" He said.