twenty five.

so i found this song and when i listened to it, idk why but it made me cry, so maybe this song will suit with this chapter. its called salvation by gabrielle aplin
---------------------------------------------------------
I woke up, dreaming about him again. I looked at the CD, until know, I havent open it. I'm afraid, I will fail to move on.

Knock knock..

I lazily got up and opened the door, revealing Taehyung and ....

Kim.

My morning became worse than I thought.

"What are you doing here? And what is she doing here?"

"This is terrible okay. You havent go out for a week straight. You didnt eat properly and I'm worried" Taehyung said.

"Answer my other question"

"I'm here, I'm here to say sorry for all the mistakes I made. I can't even count how many, and that makes me a terrible person. I'm sorry, Jina. The mistakes I made you hurt and I'm sorry I just dont realized that. Maybe I just wanted a satisfaction for my life, and just dont mind with other people's feeling. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" Kim said.

I wandered my eyes, trying not to cry, remembering the hurtful times she made towards me. "I-i, I forgive you. I'm sorry too" I said.

"I forgive you too" She hugged me. It's been a long time that she hugged me. That bestfriend hug, I used to get, finally back.

While we were hugging, Taehyung sat in front of the TV and turned the CD on. There it is, the guy I used to date, they guy I broke, the guy I hurt, the guy that doesnt know what is giving up, and the guy.. who died... for me..

"Taehyung, why?"

"Just watch". It turns out that videos we took back then. Those moments I missed, he collected them all and made it to a film. Until, the video stopped, revealing him in his room, talking to a camera.

"Hi, Jina. It's me, again. I know you probably sick to see my face again, but please for this time, please listen to me. I actually want to say this face to face with you on the day I propose you, but I'm afraid I will get nervous and forget stuff I need to say. The reason I made this is because there are so much things I havent said to you and it's burying in my heart. We've been through ups and downs, joyfulness and afraidness, love, lust, and hate. I'm not going to say much in this video, but the point is, I love you a lot Jina. I'm not good at words, it's just i think the word I Love You, is something deep for us. We have never said that seriously, because we were so blinded and we cant even see and understand what is love. Jina, if one day I go far away, dont miss me okay? You once said, dont find another girl that you think will give you happiness, but to fight for that someone you comfortable with. And I know its you, but then I broke that promise. I dont know who should I blame. I-i was stupid. Look, love is tragic, and in the end, love is separation. If one day, I'm gone to somewhere, dont miss me, but miss the separation. Last thing, I just want to tell you that this is my first time, feel what is fighting for love. That fight also made me a better person, because love is a motivate fact of effection. Be a better person, Jina. Change those old moments in your life to something you'd wish for. It has been Jungkook. Umm, I love you, Jina. I love you so much" and the camera died.

The tears cant stop strolling on my cheeks. I have never found himself speaking something deep and somehow it hit my heart. "H-how c-can I change old moments in my life, without th-the one I should be with for?"

Kim approached me and hugged me, "Sometimes the transformation could be bad, like me, I-i dont know how my future will look like, after all the things I've done, and do I deserve another change to love someone again? I dont know. The transformation won't be that amazing, like not easy to believe with people. But, at least they changed"

"You know, moving on is the word you should keep right now. Move on from this, move on from everything. How about if we help you?" Taehyung asked.

"How?" I asked.

"Ice cream?" Taehyung smiled cutely. I smiled to him. He knows how to cheer me up.

"Lets go" I said.

"We will forever be someone else , because of the shucks heartbreak in our lives . But, after that heartbreak, they will turn to a great alteration"

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N : SO THATS THE END OF 'HE'S YOURS'. WOW WOW BOWOWOW. I forgot when did i start this fanfic, but I made this book really fast and I just wish I could make more hahaha. Thankyou for all the supports and loves. Special thankyou to this amazing people jnxkookie eunwooxx _sugardiamonds_ and also lalalakhai that keeps on voting my story, ILY GUYSS! 💓💓

And I also made another story called "VLOG : SOUTH KOREA". Please support that story a lot!

ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU SO MUCH, ILYY! :3