seven.

Jina POV

"Okay, CUT!" shouted the producer.

"We're done!" He said.

I was confused. I thought the fiming will end at 8. It's still 5 right now.

"But, sir, it's still 5 PM right now" I said.

"Jina, sweetheart, we do need rest, kay. I'm the producer so I do need rest and this brain can't control your bad acting throughout the whole filming session. Don't think to rest too much. You still need to improve your acting skills." He said and walked off.

Then why am i here?

I sat on a chair and just stared blankly

"Hey" Jimin snapped his finger in front of my face.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Can you drop me to my house?" I asked.

"Um, I don't think so. I'm going out with my friend today" Jimin said and scratched his nape. "Why don't you call a taxi? Or call Kim? Or maybe Jungkook?" He asked.

"I don't have money. I fought with Kim. Don't ask me why. And my phone was still with Kim but I'm just too lazy to call her to give me back the phone." I said.

"I'll give you money" Jimin said.

"No" I refused. "I got so many treats from you and I don't want more. I'll walk. It's healthier" I said confidently and packed my things.

"Well, okay. Bye" Jimin waved his hand.

I started to walked. I walked very slow because terrible things happened today. My life is so miserable.

A few minutes later I almost fainted. I thought a lot. And I get dizzy. Why didn't you accept the money, Jina? Urgh, why you so stupid.

Kim POV

I called Jungkook with Jina's phone and also took out my phone.

I took a deep breath and pressed Jungkook's number.

"Hey, babe! I've been calling you for hundreds times, where have you been?"
I played the record.
"Okay, listen, i know, maybe this is so sudden. But i want you to listen. All the times that we spent this past few months has been my most wonderful moment. I love you day by day and I just can't stop that feeling. I am working now, and it seems that I can't put a lot of attention to you. And you know i'm a very hard person so please understand me. So, um, let's.. break up. I know it's hard for you. But, it's for the best, kay? I love you and I always will."
"Wait, babe, are you breaking up with me? Babe I-"

I ended the call. I laughed happily. Now Jungkook thinks that Jina broke up with him. But, the fact is I played the record where Jina was acting a few days ago.

So, this is my chance to get Jungkook to be my boyfriend.

Bye, Jina.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N : This one is very short and maybe it's kinda confusing. But feel free to ask if you maybe get confused by the story :)