two.

Phew, after a long day, finally I can rest. Well, the filming didn't go well. The producer kept telling me I acted so bad, so that's why he stopped the fiming session and continue it on Monday instead.

I took a bath and changed it to pajamas and I lazily plopped myself to the bed and a few moments later I was off to dreamland.

Next Morning..

Ringg.. Ringg..

I lazily woke up and saw the clock. 2 PM. Wow, not surprising. Sometimes, i can wake up at 5 or 6 lol.
I got off from the bed and started making an egg and toast bread for breakfast.

Ding!
You have a new message (1)

From : Jungkook♡
Today, 7 PM. At usual place. Can't wait to meet you!

Shoot! I forgot about the date. Jesus, I haven't prepared my clothes. I quickly went to my closet and search for good cloth I can wear. I picked a colorful floral dress and I paired it up with white heels. I just put a simple makeup and I curled my hair. I checked the time. 5.15 PM. Well, better arrive early.

I hurriedly opened the front gate and find a taxi. After a good 30 minutes, I arrived there and I can still feel the moment where the blind date happened. I entered the restaurant and smelled the aroma of fries and delicious foods. I went to a table for two and waited for Jungkook. The waiter came and asked for my order. So, I ordered his favorite food which is lamb skewer. I remembered that he loves it very much.

6.31 PM

Someone approached me and sat opposite me. Well he's early.

"I don't know you will be this early. I was going to surprise you" He pouted. "But, it's okay. I bought you this". He gave a me a red rose, which is my favorite.

"Aww, thankyouu, Jungkook!" I thanked him and hugged him.

"So, how have you been?" He started the conversation.

"Fine, I guess. The producer doesn't like my acting, he kept on complaining and I was very stressful" I answered.

"I thought the producer praised you a lot" He said.

"I was just worrying you to death. I can't stop thinking about you and I blanked many times" I answered shyly.

"Aww, you were worrying about me? How cute" He pinched my cheeks and grinned.

"Stop it" I hit his hand playfully.

"So, how's Kim?" He asked.

Why he asked about her?

"Kim? I don't know. She hasn't texted or even called me once since she moved to NY. But she told me she will be back here in 2 days" I answered.

Jungkook just shrugged.

"Why?" I asked.

"She has been calling me lot of times, and I just answered a few of them. Because, she would be just asking about my day and sometimes about you" He explained.

"What? She called you? But she didn't even call me. What kind of friend is she" I said angrily.

"Maybe she tried to contact you but failed" Jungkook said.

I shrugged and put away my negatives thought and continued eating.

After the dinner, Jungkook took me home with his car. The drive was very quiet yet peaceful. I can only listened to some jazz songs from the radio.

After we arrived, I went out from the car and thanked him. "Thankyou, Jungkook for today! Well, I really hope we can have a date again, hahaha" I said.

"Of course. I'm always available for you" He said. I hugged him. "No goodnight kiss?" He asked. I grinned and kissed him. How I miss his lip so much.

"Goodnight, Jungkook" I said

"Goodnight, Jina. Dream about me" He said.

I laughed and watched him dissapear with his car. I entered my house and suddenly I got a message from someone.

You have a new message! (3)

From : Kim
• Jinaaaa
Meet me at the airport tomorrow pleaseee
• I miss youu :3

I smiled reading her messages

From : Jina
Sure, why not?

I went to my bedroom and threw my phone to the table. I changed my dress to more comfortable clothes and off to dreamland.