twelve.

"Jina, wait!" I ran off from McDonald and called her name.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" Kim shouted.

"Sorry, I have some business. Eat by yourself" I said. "Owh, the man maybe felt really lonely. Why don't you accompany him?" I smirked.

"YAHH! OPPAA!" She shouted.

Jina POV

"Jina, wait!" That sound. I missed him calling my name. But why am I still running? Running from him when I'm missing him?

"Jina, please wait!" He said and tried to breathe.

I stopped. "What now?" I gritted my teeth.

"Please listen to-"

"I thought you don't care about me again. Why would I have to listen to you. Go back to Kim. She's searching for you" I said.

"I don't care about her. I only care about you" He said.

I turned around.

"Stop your bullshit again. Kim must be telling you to prank me again" I said.

"This is not a prank" He said.

"How can I believe in you? You freaking defended her when I was talking the truth. You kissed her while I was gone. Y-you held her hands when I was watching for you. DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT IT IS?!" I shouted and cried. Until I felt a hug around my body. A warm hug. A hug that I've missed all these times.

But he betrayed me. It's a waste of time to keep on caring for someone who loved you and left you like you're just a toy.

"Let me go" I pushed him. But he didn't move an inch. "I said let me go!" I tried to push him harder. But he still didn't move. In fact, his hug getting tighter. "Jungkook, j-just let me go, please" I said and punch his chest hardly.

"No" Jungkook said.

My punch getting slower and slower. "I hate you, I hate you, I-I hate you" I cried and cried.

He finally let me go. "I-I'm sorry" He said.

"No" I said. "I don't want to accept your apology. Just go" I said and walked off.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO PROVE YOU THAT I STILL LOVE YOU?!" He shouted. I felt a loud stomp behind me. Until he pulled my wrist and kissed me. A passionate kiss. The kiss that I want to get every morning after I wake up, the kiss before I sleep, the kiss that is just for me and only me.

while someone has been watching them from behind.