nineteen.

Jina POV

"I'm tired. I want to go home" I said and pushed of my blanket. But then I realized I was naked so I pulled the balnket again.

"Taehyung hyung!" Someone shouted from downstairs.

"Do you hear that? Someone called you" I said.

"Huh? I didn't hear anything" He got off from the bed.

"Taehyung! Put your pants on!" I said and closed my eyes.

"Just say you like it" He teased and put on his pants. Suddenly, he leaned closer to me. "I'm going to-"

"HYUNG!" someone shouted.

Oh, it's him again.

"DUDE, DO YOU KNOW MANNERS?" Taehyung asked.

"Y-you, Jina, what?" Jungkook stuttered when he saw Taehyung half naked and me on the bed covering mh body with a blanket.

Taehyung smirked at me and straightened his body. "I had sex with her. Do you mind?"

"Oh, why did I ask that? I know you don't mind, right? You broke with her either" Taehyung said and smirked.

I just looked at Jungkook. He was really mad and angry.

"Hyung, fuck off from her. I know what you're up to" Jungkook said.

"What? I'm not doing anything. I just told her that I love her and we had sex. Nah, it's not actually sex" Taehyung said.

I looked at Taehyung with a wtf look. It's not a sex, what?

"Hyung, stop. Jina, c-can we talk?" Jungkook asked.

I really want to talk with him. It's just I wanted to straight some things. My life is getting heavier and plus Taehyung's weird behaviour. Maybe by talking with Jungkook, I can know why.

I was ready to got off from bed but Taehyung stopped me. "Woah, woah, princess. Aren't we going for round 2?" He asked. "I bet Jungkook also doesn't want to see you naked" He chuckled.

"I'm better seeing her naked than seeing your face." Jungkook said and shoved his hands to his pocket. 

I just put my underwear and pants on while they were kinda arguming and also put on my clothes hurriedly.

"I-i'm sorry, Taehyung" I said and walked off.

"You're going to be back right?" He asked and grabbed my arm tightly.

"I-i don't think so" I said. Thinking what he had done is just disgust me. If I come again, he will do the same thing to me right?

He let the grip off harshly. "Just see what will you get after this" Taehyung said and slammed the door.