six.

Jungkook POV

I've been working out for past few hours. but no calls from Jina. Where is she? She always calls me everytime.

Kringg..Kringg..

Oh, it must be her!

"Hey, babe!"
"OPPAA! YOU CALLED ME BABE?!" Kim shouted.
Shit.
"No, I didn't" I lied.
"You did. Aww" She said with a cute tone.
"What now?" I asked annoyed.
"Oppa, I need to talk about something" She said.
"You keep on saying that you wanted to talk about something, but when I got there, you just talked about girly stuff that I don't know" I said.
"Okay, I'm sorry. I mean, so if you be my boyfriend you will know how to put make up on me" She said happily.
Wtf? Oh yeah, she doesn't know that I'm dating Jina. I shouldn't be angry right now.
"Where?" I asked.
"Usual place. Be there on 11. Don't be late" She said.
"Whatever" I said and ended the call.

When will I spend my time with Jina. She never answered my call. Is she alright?

---------------------------------------------------------

"Oppaaa!" Kim shouted. People were looking at her with wtf look and all I can do is cover my face.

"Jungkook oppa! Don't be shy. Come here!" She shouted and pointed me.

Well know people are looking at me. I approached her slowly and took a sit.

"Hey, babe!" She said happily

"What the heck?" I asked

"You called me babe. So I can call you babe too. Oh, what if I find you a nickname? Hmm, let me see" She said and pretended to think. "Kookie! It's very cute isn't?" She asked.

Only Jina who can call me that.

I just stayed quiet.

"Oppa, I have things to tell you. And i know this is maybe very surprising"

I just nodded.

"The reason why I've been acting weird lately to you is because I have feelings for you. Only you that can make butterflies in my stomach and every night all I can think about is just you, you and you. Jungkook, I-I-I love y-you" She said.

Not surprising. It's just too obvious. So I just keep my face straight.

"Would you be my boyfriend?" She asked while closing her eyes.

waIT HOLD Up. Okay, I need to get this thing straight.

"I'm sorry, Kim. I already have a girlfriend." I said.

She sighed. I knew she was dissapointed but I can't do anything.

"You'll find another guy. Better guy than me. And way perfect than me." I said ready to leave.

When I was about to walked off, she grabbed my arm tightly.

"Wh-Who is your girlfriend?" She asked but she didn't look at me in the eyes.

"Your friend, Jina" I said and walked off.

Kim POV

So all these times, Jungkook already had a girlfriend, and it was my friend, my-used-to-be-friend, Jina? Why didn't she tell me? Jungkook will see me differently after this. Oh, gosh, I feel hurt and betrayed. How much I want to do my revenge to Jina, b-but how? Jungkook will take her side.

Ding!

Someone's phone just got a text message. It's not mine.

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

It keeps on Ding-in, and it's from my bag. I only have 1 phone then whose is it? I finally found a phone. Silver iPhone. It's Jina's phone. Yeah, she put it in my bag while we were jogging because she was afraid it would fall.

Owh, then, why don't I get have some fun with it? Jungkook will think every thing I do with Jina's phone is what Jina does right? Because basically this is Jina's phone.

Well, then, let's the fun game begin.