twenty one.

"Hyung, why are you here?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"I'm here to get things straight. Jina is mine and no one can touch her. I marked her, I had sex with her" He said.

"It doenst matter if she has mark or not, but she's going to be mine again. She doesnt want to get back with a guy who just wants girl for sex? Go flirt other girls. But not Jina" Jungkook said.

"Guys, stop" I said

"NO!" they said in unison. "Until you choose between us" Taehyung said. Jungkook just glanced a little to me and started feeling itchy.

"You know" I put my hands up, "I dont pick any of you" I said and walked off.

"Hey, Jina! We havent done our discussion yet" Taehyung shouted.

I just continued to walk. It's just, my life is already messed up and those boys are just making my life messier. I just want to talk it with my friend, but who? Kim? Of course no. After what she had done, i dont have any guts to talk to her. Jimin? Maybe I can try.

Beep.. beep..

"Hello?"
"Hey, Jiminn!"
"Oh, hey Jina"
"You busy?"
"Nah. Not really. Why?"
"Can you come over? I really want to talk about something"
"Sure, sure. Be there on 5"

Jimin has been my closest friend after Kim. He's very very kind and I feel poor for him dating a girl like Kim. Jimin is a pro at giving advices and I always like to talk my matters to him and he will listen it very well and talk it smoothly.

Knock, knock

"Hey! Come in" I said.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"What else?"

"Jungkook and Taehyung?" He asked.

"Yeah" I looked down. "It's just. Things get tougher and tougher everyday and I live alone, I cannot maintain everything by my ownself. I have to pay this and that, practicing lines, boyfriend, friend. Urgh, wish I could die. And Taehyung and Jungkook like popped up making my life heavier. They even asked me to choose between them. Like how? Should I choose the one who dumped me? Or the one who asking a date just for sex?"

"Hey, dont be like that" Jimin said and looked at my eyes. "You see, think about someone who can always gives you happiness in your life. Who can gives you protection whenever you feel unaware. And who can gives you butterflies everytime he does something with you. Idk, is it Taehyung or Jungkook"

"Jungkook is the type of person who does that" I said and hugged my pillow.

"Then whats the problem?" He asked.

"I just dont believe that if we get back together, everything's will be alright. Will he dump me again? Will he fuck other girls again? I dont know"

"Jungkook is one of the guy who cares about everything. When it comes to relationship, he is serious with it. If he loves someone, he will love her 200% and when someone dare to touch whats his, your life will end up in his hand. He's an awesome guy. Do you know how much he asked me about you? Because you didnt answer his  text, he added my id and always ask me about you. 'How is Jina doing?' 'Is she okay' 'Has she eaten yet?'. I'm tired answering the same questions everyday. But I know, if i ignore him, everythings will get worse" Jimin said. "And for Taehyung. He's a perfect man. He buys you food, taking you to the restaurants, buys you this and that, just to see you smile. He did that so he can see you smile and also you will feel comfortable with him. It's just maybe he took it to the different levels" Jimin said.

I just looked at him. Thinking about what should I do. Ignoring them will be a very bad decision.

"So, have you chose yet?" He asked.

"I dont know. Lets just see what will happen tomorrow" I said.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N :

So hey guys, I made a new story called "#VLOG : SOUTH KOREA" and its about the story of a girl who likes to do vlogs so she came to south korea for her vlog and to continue her study there. This is all bts members story so please support this and that story a lot! Thankyouu! (: