twenty two.

It was a gloomy day and I was going to the convenience store. I walked, passing a famous club in the town. It was very loud, you can even hear the music from outside. But then, there was a drunk guy approaching me and asked, "Hey, young lady, do you mind to dance together inside?"

"No" I said. But he grabbed my arm and said,"Oh, come on, just one dance".

"I said, no!" I tried to let go, but he held my arm tightly and pulled me inside.

"No! NO! Help!" I screamed, but none of the people willing to help me. They seem focused with what they were doing. Drinking, dancing, flirting, kissing.

"I said LET ME GO!" I stopped screaming when I spotted a familiar couple dancing with each other. The girl did some flirtly dance to the guy and I just want to threw up.

Jungkook, you are so done.

Seeing them together made me tear up. Whats the most saddening thing is, Jungkook said he loves me. He wanted to get back with me and start a new life. But what is this? He wants a two timing? He dated Kim but she also confessed to me. Wow, Jungkook. You are one of a kind. I left the club. I dont want to hear any explanations from him again.

Jungkook POV

I saw Jina left the club. What is she doing here? Dont say she saw me and Kim? No, no, no.

"Jina! Jina!" I ran to her but she didnt stop. She kept on walking fast. "Jina! Wait up!" She still didnt stop, but I just earned a middle finger from her.

"Jina please. It's not like what you see. I can explain" I said.

"Jungkook-" She stopped and called my name.

"I can explain"

"JUNGKOOK JUST STOP OKAY! IM SICK HEARING YOUR EXPLANATION. AND WHAT DID I GET? A BETRAYAL. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT HUH? YOU MUST BE VERY HAPPY SEEING ME CRYING. YOU NEVER IN LOVE WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING. I KNOW THAT. YOUR EYES WILL ALWAYS LOOK AT KIM, BUT NOT ME. YOU AND I ARE NOT MEANT TO BE. IF YOU RIGHT NOW, STILL WANT TO SAY, THAT YOU LOVE ME, JUST FUCK OFF!" She said and walked off.

"I still want to say that I love you. I'm not in love with Kim. I'm in love with you. If you still ignore me, just wait, I will prove you that I love you" I said and looked at her back. She heard me, but she pretend she didnt care.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N : This story is going to an end.