Chapter Fifteen

30 VOTES             +             15 COMMENTS           =           UPDATE TOMORROW 

1. I lowered the comments and votes for this chapter because I realize that it's so soon. Like 15 hours away. lol. But on Sunday, it will be higher again.

2. i edited last chapter because I didn't get a chance to before I posted it. Not even spell check. So, if you were like, "Dude, this chapter sucks. Please learn how to write," go back and read it. I think I caught 99% of my mistakes. :)

3. Please tell me if I'm moving too fast with the story. Like i would honestly appreciate it sooooooo much. I hate reading stories when they like eachother so soon. Please help me out, :).

ENJOYxx

Luke and I were pretty quiet the whole time; nothing more than a few words about unimportant things. For the most part, we let Casey and Michael do the talking because we knew he was listening in on every word we spoke, and he was already quite upset that Luke was here at all.

"Yeah, that's why Vivian and Mary Kate go into a fight," Casey finishes. She has been going on for a solid twenty minutes about how two of her friends from another school are in a fight because the rich one, Mary Kate, got to meet Harry Styles thirty-seven times, but didn't even ask Vivan to go. I guess, in the fangirl world, that's a bad thing because Vivian's, and I quote, a "Harry girl". When I asked what that meant, Casey simply replied that it meant she would have her first children with him and basically screw him every night because he gave her feels. I didn't bother to ask what that meant because it sounds sexual. 

Long story short, Mary Kate knew where Harry was when their tour came into town and didn't even ask Vivian. She didn't give him her twitter name or make her a video of him talking to her. Nothing! That's strike one in Viv's book, but Mary Kate didn't care. So when Mary Kate fell up the steps at school, Viv laughed. Now they aren't friends because that was strikes one through three to MK. So stupid. I zoned out at least thirteen times. I look over at Luke and he's laying on his back, eyes shut, most likely nodded off. Then I glance over at Michael and he's playing on his phone, obviously not listening. 

I look up to Casey, who is looking at me. I didn't realize that this story was for my unwanting ears. I haven't been paying attention to most of it, so I hope she doesn't ask me my opinion or something.

"Isn't that rude?" she asks. "If you knew someone famous, you'd let me meet them, right?" she says.

"Of course!" I encourage.

"Good!" she says with a smile. Is that really important? Meeting a famous person..? Why is that so cool. We're all just people. Maybe, if I was a so-called, fangirl, I would be geeked to meet someone. 

"Guys, let's go do something; swim, walk, talk about things besides One Direction," I say.

"I'm down for anything," Michael says.

"Yeah, me too," Luke says.

"We just got the projector and screen set up in the extra room. They were putting in the couches when I left earlier," Casey says. "We could have a movie night at my house?"

"Sounds good to me," I say, looking to the other boys for their opinions.

"If you're parents are cool with it, I am too," Michael says.