Chapter Nineteen

Guess what? I'm adding additional updates if you guys can hit the goals. :)

45 COMMENTS        +          120 VOTES      =     CHAPTER MONDAY

Yes, you can have a chaper as early as tomorrow if you can hit the goal. i know it's a lot, but I believe in you. ;) You better thank @londons_calling (i think is her user) she sends in comments if you're short. Don't be bitches, help her out. hah. 

ENJOYxx

Michael's POV

After I got into bed last night, I did nothing but think about all the things that should be happening between Hope and I. Some were a mere want, but most were things that need to change and things I need to do. I want and need to talk to Hope again. Last night, we fought. Fighting is something that never happens and if I know her as well as I think I do, I know she's not okay with leaving it like that. 

I pick up my phone and call her. She picks up on the third ring. "Michael," she says with attitude.

"Hope," I reply using the some tone. I know it annoys her.

"Was there a reason you called or...?" 

"Yes, as a matter of fact there was," I tell her.

"Well, are you going to tell me or are you going to waste our time," she says curtly through the line.

"Whoa, why are you acting like a bitch?"

"..because. We just got into a fight last night and I don't want to hear it again. I don't want to fight and I'm not going to," she said with an almost authoritative tone. 

"That's the exact reason I'm calling. I don't want to fight either," I tell her.

She lets out a breath of relief. "Really?"

"Hope, we've been friends forever. Why would I want to fight with you?" 

"You've just been short lately," she says.

"Come over and we can talk. Okay?" I tell her. She agrees to come, so I hang up the phone. I pace around my room. I don't know what I'm going to say. I mean, I knew she would come, but I didn't think about it. Hopefully she'll start it off. I can hear the back door open and close only to be followed by her calling my name. I yell that I'm upstairs.

I look around and realize my room is messy. I quickly pick up the dirty clothes off the floor and throw them into my hamper. I throw my comforter over my bed, making it look like I attempted to make it. Her foot steps are on the other side of my door. 

"Mikey?"

"You can come in," I tell her. Why did she ask before she walked in; she's never done that. Ever.

"Hey," she smiles shyly from the door. Geez, she's acting like we've never met. 

"You can come in, ya know," I add a breathy laugh. It's definitely awkward..

"So.." she says as she moves in and sits on the chair at my desk. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed. She really is perfect. Her messy brown hair is thrown into a bun. Her face is make-up free like usual. She's wearing the shirt that I had bought her for her last birthday. It's from Young and Reckless. She's obsessed with that site. It's just a cut-off shirt that she could've gotten from another store for half the price. She's crazy about clothes.