Chapter 9

A/N: So sorry for not updating guys, but I was very busy with school and some projects, I think I had around five to deal with... But now they passed and school is coming to an end and I hope I will be able to update more often. Now, on with the chapter :)

"So how did you two found us?" asked Luke.

"We were fighting some hellhounds and we just finished them when we heard someone screaming", said Percy. "So we went to follow the scream and then we got to the house and the rest you know", replied Andy. Luke was about to ask another question when he heard someone shouting: "Percy, Andy!" when a 12 years old with auburn hair run towards the twins and hugged them. When she parted she looked them in the eyes and asked them "What were you thinking running away like that?"

"We heard someone screaming" said Percy, "And we had to see what's wrong" continued Andy. Artemis was used to the children's telepathy bond by now, so they finishing each other's sentence was something usual to her. The goddess sighed and looked behind the twins, only then realizing that there are 3 other demigods.

Then the hunters emerged from the woods and following them was a half human-half goat boy. He was as tall as Annabeth, he was scrawny and had red colored hair. Zoë got the satyr to Artemis and told her that he was following Thalia for quite some time, as she was the daughter of Zeus and he had to get her to Camp Half-Blood. For the time being, Artemis decided to take the 3 demigods and the satyr to their camp. She also decided to ask the girls to join The Hunt.

Hunter's camp

The hunters of Artemis sure live up to their code. As soon as Luke and the satyr, whose name was Grover,entered the camp, they had at least a dozen of arrows pointed to them. "Those girls surely know how to make you feel welcome"- thought Luke, as he had his hands raised above his head in a surrender manor. Grover on the other hand was basically on the bring of fainting as he considered the hunters and Artemis the only ones who cared about nature. 

"What are those boys doing here?" sneered Phoebe, who wanted nothing more but to get rid of the boy and satyr.  "The twins found the boy with those girls, whereas the satyr tailed the group hoping to take the oldest girl to Camp Half-Blood." replied Artemis who told the hunters to lower their weapons. The hunters complied very reluctant to be in the presence of another boy besides Percy, whom they loved like a brother.

"Percy, you will have to share your tent with Luke and Grover and you Andy will stay in the same tent as Thalia and Annabeth, to whom I wish to talk to." Artemis gave the directions to the twins who took their friends to their tents. "What's Camp Half-Blood? Is it far? Are we going there next? Are there others like us?" Annabeth fired question after question at the twins, who in her opinion knew more than they left on, same thought going through Thalia's and Luke's mind at the same time and also the question "what was a boy doing in a camp full of man-hating girls?"  Percy was talking with Grover so he couldn't answer Annabeth, so Andy replied "Zoe told us that CHB is a place where demigods go to train and get quests from time to time. You stay in your parent's cabin, but she said there are some unclaimed demigods, who stay in Hermes's cabin, but those who are claimed stay with their siblings and they train together. It's in New York and I guess that Artemis wants to go there to leave Luke and Grover, I don't know about you two though..." she said glancing at Thalia and Annabeth who didn't understand what she  meant by saying that and prompted her to continue "Artemis might want to get you in the hunt. We could be sisters, if you wanted, you don't have to accept, I mean you would travel with us, but you can stay at CHB if you wanted..." she began to ramble until Annabeth stopped her. "So ummm  about camp?" " Ohh right sorry....umm, yeah you could get there and find your siblings, or you could stay here,but I think we're going there anyway to leave you guys" she said looking at Luke and Grover.

"Have you ever been there before? "asked Thalia. "No, we weren't allowed and the others don't like it there so even if me and Percy wanted to go there, we wouldn't want the others to feel bad..." before she could continue they arrived at their tents and Percy led the boys inside his and Andy remembered that she had to take Thalia and Annabeth to Artemis's tent. 

After she got the girls to her mom's tent she got back to Percy's tent where he and Grover were chatting and Luke had a sad look on his face. "Why do you look so sad?"she asked him. "I'm not sad, I'm fine, I.." " You're lying!" Luke had a surprised look on his face . No one was could tell when we lied, but this little girl could, and she was so blunt in saying it, that he couldn't say anything. "You know, mom told me that if something upsets you, you can tell someone else, you can tell me, I won't tell anyone else, promise." Andy tried to make Luke tell her what he was so beat up about and he told her. "I don't want to leave Thalia and Annabeth, it wouldn't be right. We promised each other that we will be a family, always and forever, but if they want to join..." once again she cut him off, and what she told him surprised him even more "They won't leave you. I saw it and I know it, you'll see." "How can you be so sure, are you a daughter of Apollo, who sees the future or something?"he asked her not believing what she told him "Nah, I just have a good intuition." then she heard Thalia and Annabeth walking towards them, but she didn't feel any change in their auras, so she smiled and turned to Luke who was looking at her strangely. "Go outside and ask them, if you don't believe me, but you know what else mom told me? " "What?" "Family sticks together, no matter what" then she glanced at Percy, who was slightly eavesdropping on their conversation and when she looked at him, he smiled at his sister, knowing just like her that they would do anything for each other.

Surely Luke went to Thalia and Annabeth  to ask what happened while they were with Artemis. He was surprised to find that neither of them accepted the offer to join the hunt, but was happy to have his family intact, at least for the moment.