Chapter 13

A/N: This might give you a feels attack. Proceed with caution. 

"Guys someone's coming to the building." whispered Piper. The twins looked at the entrance and they saw a middle aged men, in a black suit, with a white shirt and a tie. Does everyone have a suit? Am I missing something?

 Does everyone have a suit? Am I missing something?

"This is special agent Coulson. We have the place surrounded. Come outside..."

"This is our chance. See that window on the right?"whispered Percy as he pointed to a opened window "we have to sneak over there and we can leave this place."

"This is actually a good idea." Said Andy

"I always have good ideas."

"You right. There aren't bad ideas, only poorly executed plans, which often happen to be yours."

Percy was ready to retaliate, but Piper cut him off, "As much as I'd love to see you two fight, we need to get out of here, remember?" The twins were sheepish, as they had to be remembered of the initial plan.

"Sorry, you're right, let's go!" said Percy as he lead the way to the opened window.

They just got from behind the crate, when the men began to shot at each other, the bullets barely missing their heads. With wide eyes Andy shouted "GO, GO, GO!"

Percy was in the lead, Andy was the last and Piper was between them. Some of the men with the weird symbol on their shields came inside and began to attack the kidnappers, one of which landed in front of the kids from a kick in the stomach. Ughh it's Ugly. "Ugly" groaned and began to get up. When he turned around he saw the kids.

"Boss, the brat escaped. And she has company." His boss turned around and when he saw the kids a sneer appeared on his face and yelled over the gun shots "Get rid of them all." The man didn't hesitate and he immediately shot at them. Everyone dove away from the shots, although they got separated.

Once he remained out of bullets, Percy told Piper who was the closest to him to go to the window. Although reluctant, the girl did as told. She managed to get fast to the window, but the kidnapers noticed her. The twins had a silent agreement and when they saw them pointing their weapons at Piper, they got out their bows and began firing arrow after arrow at them. Meanwhile, Piper managed to get out and go home, wondering how will the twins get out of the storage house.

Andy managed to get to Percy while still firing arrows at the enemy, who fell to the ground as soon as an arrow touched them. Tranquillizing arrows, they do the job. The leader of the kidnapers grew tired of the kids who were diminishing the number of his men so he turned around to shot them, but when he saw the crate behind them, he shot at it. The crate contained ammunition so at the contact with the bullets it exploded. Percy quickly threw his sister away from the explosion, but he got wood from the crate imbedded in his side and a bullet got stuck in his thigh. Andy got some splinters of wood stuck in her left cheek and left arm alongside some small burns. She got up to see how was Percy and the sight shocked her. The girl gasped and brought a hand to her mouth, tears leaking from her eyes.

"P-Percy?" she asked as she shook him, blood covering her hands. "Ughh, i-it hurts." Percy managed to get out before crying in pain. "I can try to stop the bleeding..." Andy began to rip her shirt and tie it around Percy's thigh, not noticing the man approaching them. While she tied the cloth around the wound, the man got a dagger to kill them. Percy looked behind her and when he saw him holding the dagger his eyes widened, causing Andy to turn around and scream.

The man nearly killed the girl, but a laser beam knocked him away. Andy followed the ray and couldn't believe her eyes.

"I'm not going to let anyone harm a child so you better not try that again." A man was wearing a metal suit with small rocket-thingies aimed at the men who were going to sell the weapons. The twins noted how he said "child", not "children". He thought there was only one of them, but with the smoke raising from the shots it was understandable.

"Hey, s-sis?" whispered weakly Percy. "I'm here, I just have to get that out of your side and..." "No" "What?" Andy was bewildered, she didn't want him to die, like their mother. "What are you talking about? I have to. I need to get you out. We can't stay. If they find us, they'll.." "A-andro-mmeda!" She was taken by surprise and couldn't utter another word. He knew she doesn't like being called by her full name, as it was how Gabe used to call her, before he would beat her.

"Y-you ha-ave to l-leave me" "But.." "Go, p-ple-a-se, we'll mee-ett eventually." He smiled, though it was painful for him, it broke his heart to see his sister so conflicted, but he had to protect her and this was how he would be assured that once she got to Artemis, she would be safe, away from this disaster.

"Go lil sis, I-I love you." "Love you too big bro, be safe" Andy had tears falling down her cheeks as she kissed her brother's forehead and left the building through the window and to Central Park where her family was waiting for her.

A/N: This is the end of chapter 13. What do you think?