Chapter 36

The battle of Manhattan has come. Every mortal in the city was put under a sleeping spell, yet the demigods from Camp Half-Blood were very alert. They were going to defend the city from the coming monsters, but to do so they had to spread and cut their access off. Percy was directing the campers and was sure he covered everything until a demigod pointed out that he forgot  the Lincoln Tunnel. Percy bit back a curse,but he was saved when he heard an all to familiar voice from behind him.

"How about you leave that to us?" He turned around and saw the smirking face of his sister with Thalia standing on her left and around thirty more silver clad girls behind them. "Need some help brother?"asked Andromeda and he felt very relieved to see her, until he got a mind message from her.

"You've got a lot to explain. Starting with the little bath in the Styx."

He gulped loudly before he directed the Hunters to the Lincoln Tunnel. Thalia turned to the Hunters.
"Hunters, move out!" The rest of them began to head in that direction along with their wolves, but Andromeda and her wolf stayed a bit longer and gave her brother a look saying 'We aren't done talking'.
-----------
Kronos managed to get into Olympus and so Percy, Andy, Annabeth, Thalia and Grover went after him. The eternal city was trashed. The statues, temples and gardens layed in ruins. The minor deities and nature spirits who tried to stop Kronos layed strewn on the road, but they did little do stop the Titan Lord. His voice rang out through Olympus as he promised to take it down brick by brick. A white temple with a golden dome exploded, showering debris on the road. Andy and Thalia were enraged.

"That was mum's temple!" Andy shouted as Thalia promised, "He'll pay for that!" They continued down the road until they got to an archway with Zeus and Hera's tall statues looming over them. The mountain began to rock and the statues colapsed. Grover and Andy were in the lead of the group, but the other 3 demigods weren't. Percy and Annabeth would've been flattened if Thalia hadn'd pushed them out of the reach just in time. When the dust cleared they saw Thalia caught under the stone.

"Thalia!"called Andy and went to pull her from the debris. Her legs were caught under the stone and when they tried to pull her out she yelled in pain.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Go!"she directed them to the Throne room where Kronos's voice was heard laughing. Inside Kronos stood in the middle of the room, his arms spread wide,eyes staring at the starry ceiling as if taking it all in. His servant Ethan Nakamura saw the four first and warned his master.

Percy taunted the titan into fighting him with a sword and so they engaged in a battle. Ethan ducked to on side and tried to sneak up on Percy when his sister intercepted him. She used the sword her father gave her last year, Sifoúnas, Tornado. Percy ended up triggering some traps from Hephaestus's throne and he jumped over Kronos's head to avoid being electrified. The Titan however was caught in a tendril of electricity. He droped to the ground and his sword skidded away. Annabeth was going to him when he got on his elbows and sent her flying into her mother's throne and crumbling to the ground.

Andy was going to get to her side when the son of Nemesis blocked her way. The twins were back to back, trapped between the Titan Lord and his minion. Kronos was on his knees but his sword didn't came to him when he reached out to it.
"Nakamura time to prove yourself. Kill the twins."

Ethan lowered his eyes to Percy's midsection. Andy deceided to try a trick she learnt some time ago.
"You don't want to do this Ethan."she put as much conviction in her voice as she could and the boy's eyes snapped to her. Grover began to play a melancoly song with his pipes and she took this to her advantage. "Look around you! Is this what you truly wish for?" He looked around and Percy took on from her.

"Do you really want everything destroyed—the good with the bad? Everything?"

"There is no throne to Nemesis," Ethan muttered. "No throne to my mother."