Chapter 17

After a "fashionable late" type of entry and a death glare from an angry Fury, Tony was seated in the meeting room, spacing out while eating blueberries and thinking of ways of improving his Iron Man suit. The others in the room were listening to Fury's report of the mission, who saw Stark's expression and asked him if he has any theories concerning the weapons.

"Clearly they tried to replicate the Hydra Pistol. They somehow created an energy pulse similar to the original, which if I'm not mistaken, and I'm not, could vaporize any human when the bullets came in contact with them. Unfortunately for them the bullets were faulty. This energy they used for them wasn't stabile. "

"And if they manage to stabilize it?"asked a scientist.

"The original didn't do well with metals, especially with vibranium."

"What do you suggest, Stark?"asked Fury.

"Make some better shields."

At this, the director of SHIELD sighed profoundly annoyed by Stark and told everyone that the meeting was over.

----------------

"How hard could it be now to find the kid?"he asked himself.

Answer: Harder than it looks.

The medical wing at SHIELD's HQ was bigger than expected. And there were many doctors rushing to and from the patients' salons. Busy day apparently.

After walking aimlessly for half an hour, Tony encountered a familiar face in front of a salon.

"Agent Coulson, what a surprise to meet you here!"
The man turned around to face the inventor. "I could say the same thing about you too, mr. Stark."

"Who are you waiting for, Coulson? "asked Tony ignoring Phil's statement.

"The kid, Perseus." At this Tony's head perked up, "the doctors said that he should be awakening soon." While he was saying this, Tony looked through the window of the salon in front of him. Indeed, inside was the kid whom he saved. He looked better now that he was bandaged up and the blood was all cleaned up. The inventor observed him moving his head a little and soon the boy fluttered his eyes open.

--------------

Meanwhile, in the Hunt's camp the lieutenant of Artemis managed to get Andy to calm down. The exhaustion took a toll on the little girl who fell asleep and Zoe had to take her to her tent. She went in search of Artemis to tell her about Andy. Zoe found her in a clearing talking with Apollo.

"My lady" "Zoe, what is it?" Zoe began to explain what happened while Artemis was away.

"Thank you for informing me, Zoe. You may go. You need to rest too." "My lady, what is thy intention regarding Percy?" "I intend on finding him and that's what Apollo's here for." "Very well." the lieutenant left the twin gods to discuss the matter at hand.

"I think I know where Percy is." said Apollo

"Where?"

"Those who took him are a mortal agency called SHIELD. For some reason the one who came up with the name really wanted the initials to spell SHIELD, kinda stupid if you ask me"

"Apollo! Percy"

"Oh yeah, if he was badly injured I think they might've took him to their base to treat him."

"I'm going in there. What if they hurt him more? What if they found about him being a demigod."Artemis began to think out loud of every possible and impossible case. Apollo just cut her off with: "I don't think they know anything. I'm going there right now to check him."

"YOU are going?" "Of course, nothing the mist can't hide." "I'm also coming" Apollo was ready to intervene "He's my son, I need to make sure he's alright. Don't you dare to hold me back, or I'm going to make you find a new sense for the word 'pain', got it?"she asked with a death glare directed to the sun god, who flinched under it "Crystal clear, sis"

-------------
Moma Arty in the house! Welp, this is chapter 17. I'd appreciate to know your thoughts on it. Have a nice day 😇