Chapter 58

To whoever might read this,

I'm sorry I left like this, but I am not sorry for killing Diaz. The bastard deserved it. He threatened to kill everyone I cared for and I couldn't let that happen.

I need to figure some things out. There was something that Diaz said that made me wonder. Please don't come after me.

Peter... I'm sorry. I know I should've considered how you'd feel when I used my powers. I took away your free will. I hope you can forgive me.

And Percy...

Psáchno gia ti mitéra. Nomízo óti tha boroúse na me voithísei na vro éna synkekriméno átomo pou me parakoloúthise. S 'agapó aderfó.

I learnt a lot from you all. Thank you.

Andy.

-

--------------------------------------------

Fury was the one who read the letter first, but Percy was the one who read the Greek. He knew that at least one other person in the room understood what he said as he clutched the piece of paper in his fist.

The meeting room in the Avengers tower was for once packed full. The original six heroes, plus the director, agent Hill, Loki and Peter in his Spiderman suit were looking at the agent waiting for a translation.

" 'I'm looking for mother. I think she could help me find a certain person that has been following me. I love you brother.' "He translated making everyone shift in their places.

" She was followed? As in stalked? "Peter was the one who broke the silence, " Who would do that? "

"Who wouldn't?" Scoffed Percy closing his eyes and trying to reach his sister, "She's blocking me. I can't get to her. "

"Well she did say she'll look for her mother. Why don't we start from there? We can catch up to her and help her. " offered Hill who didn't think too much of this. The others who knew the truth looked at her then at the present Jackson twin, who shook his head and got up from the room with no word from his side.
---------
The entire trip she was followed. In the city... Stalkers. In the woods... Soldiers. She had to fight them all. She and her loyal wolf.
---------
The sound of leaves being crushed under many sets of footsteps surrounded us. Aníkitos's ears perked up at each sound before he let them fall flat on his head and gave a growl head shifting from left to right.
"We're surrounded. " he crouched down, his claws have come out. Unlike ordinary wolfs his were made of celestial bronze infused with vibranium and silver, just like his fangs. Artemis made sure he could protect me from both monsters and men.
"Men. They're all around us. "