Chapter 39

Andy's POV

Alright... Maybe the meeting between the Greeks and Romans went well...

Until Leo blew it.

Literally.

He blew up New Rome. And now we had some angry Romans on our tails. At least the ones on Argo II weren't that bad. And I knew them all. There was Jason, the exchange camper, who right now was unconscious cause he got hit in the head with a brick. Frank, who is actually quite the cinnamon roll and Hazel, who was ridding on Arion following the ship.

Percy was talking with Leo and from what I've seen so far... He needed to stop. I walked over to him seeing Leo with his shoulders sagged and head down.
"How could you blow up New Rome? Now-" that's when I cut in, stepping besides Leo.

"I think that's enough, Percy! " I said a tone of finality to my voice. Percy got his gaze on me, but I held his as I put a hand on Leo's shoulder. "Leo, I need to get down from this boat. I need to get back to Camp Half-Blood. Would you make sure to find a good spot for me, please? " I gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded his head, his hands already on a Wii controller.

"Yup, sure. No problem for commander Leo. " he gave me a two fingers salute before he walked away. I watched him go, before I turned to look at my brother.

"What has gotten into you? Why you kept chewing him out like that? Even Aníkitos wouldn't have done that and he's a wolf. "

"Because of this mistake the Romans are after us. We were ment to work together to stop Gaea. " he ranted throwing his hands through his hair.

"Yes. Work together not fight between your quest mates. You have to be a team. " I gave him a pointed look knowing that I was right.

"We could use your help, you know. " he said after a moment of silence and I sighed heavily.

"Maybe... But with this all fiasco with the Romans I have to warn Camp and help them. I have a feeling it will be the center of disaster. And besides you already have the seven of the prophecy lined up and ready to kick some primordial booty. The only thing I could do is gather more monsters on your tail. "

"You know that's not true. " I couldn't look him in the eyes and I reverted my gaze to the sky line. I heard him sigh before he came closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder, turning me around to face him. "Just be careful, sis. " he hugged me and I smiled a tear rolled down my cheek.

"No promises. " as we sat like that I got a cold feeling since I tried to use our twin bond. Before I had the chance to say something Leo yelled that we were landing and I had to get ready. "Looks like this is my station. " he released me and wished me a safe travel before he left to see what the others were doing. I looked around at found Annabeth and Piper at the figurehead of Argo II. I went over to them to voice my concerns. Annabeth saw me first.

"Are you really leaving? "

"Yes, I have to. I need to tell you guys something. "

"Sure, what is it? " asked Piper ready to help.

"I don't know how to explain it. It's like a cold feeling. " I saw Annabeth  flinch at this, but I went on. "When I tried our twin bond... It felt cold and unwelcoming. It was wrong. Please just... Keep an eye on him and the others. " I pleaded with them and they looked at each other coming to a silent agreement.

"Don't worry. We'll take care of them. " replied Piper conviction in her voice  to which I couldn't do anything but agree.

"Thank you. " I gave them each a hug before I went to bid goodbye to the others. Once we were on solid ground, I took Aníkitos and trudged on to Camp.
-------
"How did you know? "