Chapter 41

Andy's POV

After I unpacked I changed into something more comfortable. I changed into a pair of sweatpants, a loose top and a pair of Adidas shoes. I decided to contact Percy to see if he wanted to train with me.
"Hey Percy. Wanna go to the training room with me? "

"Sure. I'll meet you in the living room. Tell Tony. "

"Okay. " with that I cut our connection and walked out of my room, Aníkitos following after me.

What are we doing now?

"I'm gonna talk with Tony. Me and Percy want to train and since us training takes more than a couple of hours, he should know. "

Hey! What about me? You'll leave me with those mortals?

"You may come with us, if you want. " I trailed off as we came closer to the area the others were in. As we approached the discussion that was taking place chased all together. I raised an eyebrow as in the room were only Tony, Natasha and Clint. The latter two were watching me like they were analysing me.

"Well don't just stop because of me. " I retored  as Tony seemed to tense at this. "Unless it was about me... Right. This is awkard. Tony, me and Percy are going to train, just so you know. " I said and walked to the kitchen, Aníkitos in tow.

I rummaged through the fridge until I came across some meat which I gave to Aní and I got a granola bar from the cupboard.
"Already making yourself at home? " asked Tony from the doorway a smirk on his face.

"Might as well. I'll stay for a while. " I said shrugging my shoulders and took a seat at the table.

"How long? "

"Why? Want to get rid of me already Stark? " I wondered a playful smirk on my face. He laughed before he came over to me and ruffed my hair. I slapped his hand away with an exasperated "Hey! "

"Actually no. You're fun to have around. Percy seems more relaxed, I have more people who are more relaxed than Catwoman and Legolas from the other room. It's a win-win. " he said spreading his hands apart for emphasis.

"Not sure what's the win on my part. "

"I'll buy you clothes. "

"Not that type or girl. "

"A new bow. "

"Already have one. " I said and that's when I heard, "A bow?" Coming from the vent over our heads. I facepalmed at that moment.

"Yes Barton. A bow. Which is used to fire arrows. One of the most ancient weapons in history. Now, can you be  as kind as to get down from the vents as I assume is not healthy up there for your lungs? " after 5 minutes during which Tony laughed like a madman, Clint finally came down. Only that he came down on the table. Glad I didn't had any food there.

He jumped from the table and took a seat next to me. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"How good are you? "

"Decent. "

"What type of bow do you use? "

"Recurve bow. "

"Tried any other? "